Votes and Honest Thoughts, Please :)

See the results of this poll: Which is your fave? Explain in Comments!

Respondents: 23 (This poll is closed)

• Callum nn Cal : 16 (70%)
  • Rockford nn Rocky : 2 (9%)
  • Bowen nn Bo : 4 (17%)
  • Paxton nn Pax: 1 (4%)

I like [name_m]Bowen[/name_m]/[name_u]Bo[/name_u] or [name_u]Cal[/name_u]. I prefer [name_m]Callen[/name_m].

I like Rockford, if he went by [name_m]Rock[/name_m] it would remind me of [name_m]Rock[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] but if he went by [name_m]Rocky[/name_m] it would remind me of…[name_m]Rocky[/name_m] :slight_smile:
I also like [name_u]Bo[/name_u] and [name_m]Bowen[/name_m], [name_u]Bo[/name_u] is a cute nickname.

[name_m]Don[/name_m]'t like [name_m]Callum[/name_m] or [name_u]Paxton[/name_u]

I’ve liked the name [name_m]Callum[/name_m] for twenty years and have never met anyone with this name, sadly! I love the meaning and the nickname [name_u]Cal[/name_u] reminds me of [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] in “[name_f]East[/name_f] of [name_u]Eden[/name_u]” - a good thing. :slight_smile: [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] is a guilty pleasure name so that was a close runner-up. The last name/middle name combos would decide it for me. I greatly dislike the [name_m]Rocky[/name_m] movies and anything boxing so that one was a quick no due to the association - although on paper I can see the appeal of Rockford. Now if you took off the “[name_m]Rock[/name_m]” and made it [name_m]Ford[/name_m] - :slight_smile: [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] just sounds less pleasant/attractive to me than [name_m]Callum[/name_m] or [name_m]Bowen[/name_m].