Votes please?!?!?!?!

See the results of this poll: Which name?

Respondents: 32 (This poll is closed)

• Brooks: 7 (22%)
  • Nathan: 4 (13%)
  • Ethan: 7 (22%)
  • Joseph: 7 (22%)
  • Ryan: 7 (22%)

I voted for [name]Brooks[/name] because not only do I love it, I think the other names (especially [name]Ethan[/name]) are pretty common and [name]Brooks[/name] is less popular.

[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Leyton[/name]/[name]Layton[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] (I like this flow better than [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Brooks[/name])
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Isaiah[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Ethan[/name] (not the best combo, but still combines two names you like!)

This is tough. [name]Joseph[/name] is on my list of boys names. I think of it like a stepping stone name, [name]Joey[/name] to [name]Joe[/name] to [name]Joseph[/name], it works at any age. [name]Brooks[/name] stands out, it’s handsome and it’s respectable. My only draw back with [name]Brooks[/name] is that the name [name]Brooke[/name] has become more of a girls names, in the US anyway.
I’m really torn between [name]Brooks[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name]. It really depends which sounds best with your last name. [name]Brooks[/name] McDaniel or something with different consenants than [name]Brooks[/name] would sound great together. [name]Joseph[/name] works with lots of last names unless of course your last name is “f”, “ph” or “s” heavy and even then it might. Can you tell I’m trying to talk myself into picking one?

My vote is for …[name]Brooks[/name]!

Middle names for [name]Brooks[/name] -

[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] - I love this one.
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Landry[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Aldrich[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Donovan[/name] - [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] sounds great.
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Lionel[/name]

I voted [name]Nathan[/name], which is weird for me because a few months ago I didn’t even like it, now it’s fast becoming a favourite (thanks nameberry!). I think it’s strong but modern sounding and with the coolest nn of [name]Nate[/name]. [name]Ryan[/name] just doesn’t seem like enough imo, I like it more as a middle name, for example [name]Nathan[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]. [name]Ethan[/name] I have been pushing as a girl’s name for so long, I just can’t relate it back to a boy anymore. The name [name]Joseph[/name] has a sad story with me as I love how it looks and sounds but after learning about [name]Joseph[/name] Stalin, finding about [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] and hearing the song ‘Hey [name]Joe[/name]’ it just seems like an evil, violent, angry man to me. Oh and [name]Brooks[/name] I like but not as much as [name]Nathan[/name].

Sorry for the long story lol, Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Nathan[/name] (though they’re all great names) but [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]!
I would use [name]Brooks[/name] as a middle name for either [name]Nathan[/name] or [name]Nathaniel[/name].
I saw someone already suggested [name]Brooks[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name], which is a really handsome name.
My first choice, though, would be [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Brooks[/name].

I vote for [name]Joseph[/name]. It’s my son’s name and a family name, and the solid straightforward [name]Joe[/name] (he’s never been [name]Joey[/name]) is more unusual a nickname these days than you would think. It’s a great combination of classic, stylish, and down-to-earth.

I do like [name]Brooks[/name] and would vote for that as a middle name, but I think it’s too effete as a first. [name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] to me are both comparatively overused – your names have a very different flavor!

I forgot [name]Ryan[/name] – overused and sliding out of fashion now.

I voted for [name]Joseph[/name]. I also love [name]Nathaniel[/name]. [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] would is a very handsome combination!

I voted for [name]Joseph[/name], too. (I love [name]Nathaniel[/name]…)

Good luck! :slight_smile: