Votes!! What do you think?

I’m 18 weeks pregnant and we’re pretty sure it’s a girl…Now the debates begin.

[name]Charlie[/name] [name]Jade[/name] - My favorite so far

[name]Sydney[/name] [name]Claire[/name] - Hubby’s favorite
:?

Opinions?

[name]Both[/name] are lovely. I think [name]Charlie[/name] is a great name, but I’d have to vote for [name]Sydney[/name] [name]Claire[/name] – I’ve always loved the name [name]Sydney[/name], and I think [name]Claire[/name] is a great middle name.

I’m not sure! [name]Both[/name] are lovely :slight_smile: Would [name]Charlie[/name] be short for something? [name]Charlotte[/name]? [name]Charlene[/name]?

I think if it’s [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Jade[/name] nn [name]Charlie[/name] I’d probably pick that but if it’s just [name]Charlie[/name] I’d probably go for [name]Sydney[/name] [name]Claire[/name]!

Best of luck :slight_smile:

Ditto, though [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Claire[/name] would be perfection for me.

Triple Ditto :slight_smile:

I have to agree. [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Claire[/name] nn [name]Charlie[/name] is pretty perfect.

But if it’s between “just” [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Sydney[/name], then my vote is for [name]Sydney[/name].

Good luck!

I hate [name]Sydney[/name] on a girl sorry, that’s probably because of my love of [name]Sidney[/name] on the proper gender, males.

I like the flow of [name]Sydney[/name] [name]Claire[/name] though, perhaps you could try [name]Sidonie[/name] [name]Claire[/name]?

Otherwise I like [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Claire[/name] nn [name]Charlie[/name], that’s very pretty and combines both of your tastes.

Best of luck xx

I much prefer [name]Charlie[/name] of the 2, but think [name]Charlie[/name] is an adorable nn for something longer. Kind of like [name]Frankie[/name] is adorable for [name]Francesca[/name].

[name]Sydney[/name]. I like [name]Charlotte[/name], but I can’t stand [name]Charlie[/name] on a girl. So [name]Sydney[/name].