VS

I am having second doubts about my baby girl’s name. We chose [name]Everly[/name] but now I am really liking [name]Avery[/name]. It’s another name I’ve liked on and off but never really considered. My two qualms with [name]Avery[/name] are a) rising in popularity and b) it begins with an A. Though a lot of names I have liked begin with A, I have tried to avoid it because mine and my stepdaughter’s name begin with A ([name]Ashley[/name] and [name]Alana[/name]). My daughter, [name]Cadence[/name], would be a bit of the odd man out (though she does have [name]Alexandra[/name] in her name). The middle name would either be [name]Claire[/name] or [name]Quinn[/name] (which, from experience, I know [name]Claire[/name] will be favored because both [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] are very unisex names). So, between [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Everly[/name], what do you think? And, not to be rude, I know they aren’t many people’s favorite names and, yes, I do realize [name]Gemma[/name] (a name a mentioned in other posts) is favored. This are the two I like. :slight_smile:

If I had to choose I prefer [name]Avery[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

[name]Avery[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is great, she fits with step-sisters, [name]Alana[/name] and [name]Ashley[/name], and with [name]Cadence[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] due to flipped initials.

I like [name]Everly[/name] better. I think it’s a very cute choice, and [name]Avery[/name] is crazy popular.

[name]Avery[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. [name]Everly[/name] is going to get misheard as [name]Avery[/name], [name]Evelyn[/name], etc. It’s a very nice sounding name, but I think [name]Avery[/name] fits better with [name]Cadence[/name], too, and I agree about the tie in for [name]Cadence[/name] being cute - [name]CA[/name] and AC. I don’t mind [name]Avery[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] for being too uni, it has good flow, but I think the tie in with [name]Avery[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is great. Good luck!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Avery[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. [name]Claire[/name] is not my style, but the two sound really cute together. [name]Everly[/name] is a cute name as well, but I prefer [name]Avery[/name].

I prefer [name]Everly[/name] because I see [name]Avery[/name] as boys name, despite it’s use on girls.

I vastly prefer [name]Everly[/name] to [name]Avery[/name]. [name]Everly[/name] has a distinctively feminine feel, while [name]Avery[/name], though popular, feels very unisex. I never got a chance to even appreciate [name]Avery[/name] since it got popular within a blink of an eye.

I have an [name]Everly[/name] [name]Brynn[/name], so I have a soft spot for the name. [name]Avery[/name] is nice too and somewhat similar so I don’t think you can really make a bad choice at this point. I haven’t really had a hard time with people saying [name]Everly[/name] wrong (it has only happened a time or two). Most people gush about how much they love it and think it is a beautiful name. Most people haven’t even heard of the name where I live, so I think it’s fun to introduce her and see the reaction (it has been overwhelmingly positive)!

[name]Everly[/name]! love it.

[name]Everly[/name]. I love [name]Avery[/name] for BOYS only!

[name]Everly[/name] is very cute.