"W" names

I’ve been recently kinda obsessed with “W” boys names. Specially with [name_m]Walter[/name_m], I’m absolutely in love with this one. I also like [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] and [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]. [name_m]William[/name_m] is ok, I like as middle name. Can you suggest me more “W” boys names?

BQ) Wdyt of the name [name_m]Walter[/name_m]? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you prefer [name_m]Walt[/name_m] or [name_u]Wally[/name_u]?
BQ2) Rate 1-10 [name_m]Walter[/name_m], [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m].
BQ3) Can you give me good middle names for [name_m]Walter[/name_m]?

I prefer [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] (8), [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] (6) to [name_m]Walter[/name_m]. It is just not my style, sorry. I think [name_u]Wally[/name_u] and [name_m]Walt[/name_m] are good nicknames.
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] Seasmus
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]

Suggestions: [name_m]Winston[/name_m], [name_u]Wallace[/name_u], [name_m]Wilson[/name_m], [name_m]Wiley[/name_m]

That is a good start for W names. I think you have already selected the most usable ones.

I love [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] and [name_u]Wade[/name_u]!

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] (10), [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] (8), [name_m]Walter[/name_m] (4)
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] is a little on the old side for my liking, but I can see its appeal. [name_m]Walt[/name_m] sounds better to me than [name_u]Wally[/name_u]. I think [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is adorable, maybe because I’ve seen it on a toddler and a middle ager and both those people were amazing. [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] is nice too, I think it’s rising in popularity.

I love the nn [name_u]Wally[/name_u].

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] 8
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] 6
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] 4

Other options: [name_m]Wiley[/name_m], [name_m]Weston[/name_m], [name_u]West[/name_u], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], [name_u]Walker[/name_u]

[name_m]Walter[/name_m] is just an “old man” name for me. If you’ve ever seen Sleepless in Seattle, that’s my association with it - [name_f]Meg[/name_f] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]'s super sneezy, boring boyfriend. It’s silly to base my opinion solely on that but I don’t know any Walters personally, so I don’t have any other frame of reference. Anyway, [name_m]Walter[/name_m] is an ok name but it’s just hard for me to picture on a young person, especially a child. I can picture a cute little [name_u]Wally[/name_u] though! :slight_smile:

[name_m]Walter[/name_m] is a lovely name.

[name_u]Wally[/name_u] when he’s a baby, [name_m]Walt[/name_m] when he’s older.

[name_m]Walt[/name_m] has a very [name_u]Jude[/name_u] law handsome feel to it. And if he’s fat, wally will be fitting for longer lol.

Its my husbands favorite name. So I’ve thought a lot about it :slight_smile:

I would rate [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] (9) [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] (6) [name_m]Walter[/name_m] (4). I guess [name_m]Walter[/name_m] could come back into style, like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] has, but the only Walters I know are over age 50. But honestly, if you like it, that’s what counts! I like [name_m]Walt[/name_m] as a nickname, though [name_u]Wally[/name_u] is cute for a little kid. Other W names that might not have been mentioned are [name_u]Wendell[/name_u], [name_u]Winslow[/name_u], and [name_m]Walden[/name_m]. [name_m]Walden[/name_m] is a great nature name that’s a little softer and more approachable than [name_m]Walter[/name_m],in my opinion, but has similar nickname possibilities. I really like [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], and [name_m]Wes[/name_m] is such a handsome nickname! I also like some of the [name_m]Wes[/name_m]- names, including [name_u]West[/name_u], [name_m]Weston[/name_m], Westwood.

[name_m]Weston[/name_m], [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m], [name_u]Walker[/name_u]…

I like [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] and [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] from your list more than I like [name_m]Walter[/name_m]. [name_m]Walter[/name_m] feels old to me. I like the nn [name_u]Wally[/name_u] though =)

I’ve recently started liking the names Welles and [name_m]Wright[/name_m]. Different but not too out there.

The only [name_m]Walter[/name_m] I personally know is a very spry, kooky old man that goes by [name_u]Wally[/name_u]. I prefer the nn [name_u]Wally[/name_u]. NMS at all and I have a hard time placing it on a kid these days.

[name_m]Walter[/name_m] – 5
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] – 9 (love this. Cowboy and fresh-sounding)
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] – 3 (bad associations with this name, I’m afraid, so that rating might not be worth much)

I think [name_m]William[/name_m] is a great name, and I love [name_m]Willem[/name_m]. [name_u]West[/name_u], [name_m]Weston[/name_m] and [name_u]Wylie[/name_u] are other Ws I enjoy though I can’t put a lot of thought into this particular letter as last name starts with a W.

[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Gage[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Ozias[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] Liulfr – k, might not be plausible if you aren’t Scandinavian.
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Vance[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_u]Camden[/name_u]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] / [name_m]Leandro[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_u]Roan[/name_u]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]