W

which W name is your favorite and what mn would you pair with them? are any of them too unusual to actually use? do you know any little girls with these names?

[name]WINTER[/name]
[name]WILLOW[/name]
[name]WILLA[/name]
[name]WREN[/name]

i know a little girl named [name]Willow[/name] [name]Grace[/name], so adorable and her older sister is named [name]Ireland[/name].
i love [name]Winter[/name] but not sure i would use it as a first since i wouldnt use word names
[name]Wren[/name] i fear is too close to my own name [name]Karen[/name], esp since i have a [name]Kaia[/name] already. but i would use it as a mn
[name]Willa[/name] seems like the best choice for me sinc my latest craze is short fem names ending in a…
whats your fav?

My favourite out of these is [name]Winter[/name] and [name]Willow[/name]. Im not a big fan of [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Willa[/name] so much.

For middle names are you looking for something quite quirky to go with the first name, or girly, or traditional?

[name]Caitlin[/name] x

Out of that list I like [name]Willow[/name].
[name]Winter[/name] is too tied to the season for me, I don’t really like [name]Willa[/name] by itself (makes me think of [name]Wilma[/name]?) and [name]Wren[/name] is just too stilted for me. Sounds like it should be the start of [name]Renee[/name], which I vastly prefer.

My favourite W girl’s name is [name]Wilhelmina[/name], not sure if that’d appeal to you though. :stuck_out_tongue: