Waht are your thoughts on the name Calla-Rose?

What’s your opinion on the name [name_f]Calla[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t like it. Maybe [name_u]Camille[/name_u] or [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], but this just sounds trashy, sorry.

It’s very floral because of calla lilies but I think it’s really pretty!

It’s too floral for me. I would much prefer just [name_f]Calla[/name_f] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

I think it’s pretty but it throws me a bit because I think of calla lilies so calla rose feels just slightly off.

1 Like

It’s very pretty, but a bit too floral for me. Both are beautiful on their own though!

I like [name_f]Calla[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]! I think it sounds really pretty and sweet! I would probably like it more if it was first name [name_f]Calla[/name_f] and middle name [name_f]Rose[/name_f], but I think it still works great together!

Nice name but I feel there’s room to make it better! [name_u]Halle[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would be nice! But [name_f]Calla[/name_f] is my favorite out to the combo and I feel [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is so overrated as a middle name so [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] or [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] would also be nice, [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is also pretty!

I think it’s super pretty and it looks very balanced written down. However, it is too floral for me personally so I would change it up a bit - maybe [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Calluna[/name_f] or [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]? Also I’m not a huge fan of hyphenated names so I’d prefer [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] over [name_f]Calla[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Calla[/name_f] is so sweet though.

1 Like

Calla-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is lovely!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I know the sweetest girl named [name_f]Calla[/name_f], it always gives me such a friendly vibe :sparkling_heart:

Calla-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] feels fresh and unexpected

I love [name_f]Calla[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

I think it’s sweet! [name_f]Calla[/name_f] is fresh and unexpected. I’d be inclined to not hyphenate and have [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a middle. But the combination sounds lovely.

1 Like

Love it

I really like the name [name_f]Calla[/name_f]. [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is also lovely but with it being the full name of one type of [name_f]Lily[/name_f] might be a bit much :slight_smile:

I think it’s really pretty, but very floral. Perhaps a bit too much for my taste, but I wouldn’t think much of it if I met a girl with that name.

I agree its a bit too many flowers in one name because [name_f]Calla[/name_f] is a flower name due to the lily and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :rose:of course. It doesn’t sound bad at all but its just confusing imagery because its like which flower are we naming her after.

Callie [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would be better and sounds pretty.

I personally don’t like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a middle name but I think any other [name_f]Rose[/name_f] name ([name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]) doesn’t really help the situation here. It’s an imagery issue.

Hyphenated names also confuse me. Like is there another middle name following [name_f]Calla[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]? That might be a little much.

Its pretty in theory if they weren’t both flower names. I would probably go with [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] if you really love the combo. Or better yet stick with the beautiful [name_f]Calla[/name_f] and find another middle name and ditch the hyphen! Also, said fast [name_f]Calla[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] kinda sounds like “calories.” [name_m]Just[/name_m] realized that!

Sounds too close to [name_f]Calla[/name_f]-[name_f]Lily[/name_f] for me, personally.

I really like both names, but together it’s too flowery for me.

I know a lot of posters don’t care for the floral-ness of it but that’s one reason I like it. It’s got a sweet, romantic quality to it that’s very eye-catching. You could also go with [name_f]Calla[/name_f] and a longer [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- middle name and use [name_f]Calla[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a nickname if you wanted.

Two flower named together… A little much. :rofl: