Walker June

Teen mom 2’s [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u] just announced her newest little one. I definitely wasn’t expecting [name_u]Walker[/name_u]! I was expecting something more like [name_u]Layne[/name_u]’s name.

Thoughts??

4 Likes

I don’t see the appeal of [name_u]Walker[/name_u]. The verb “walk” and “walking” is so commonly used in our everyday language…

Some people also think of zombies :sweat_smile: But I honestly don’t think “negative” associations are a reason to veto a name. It’s more of the common use of the word “walk” that turns me off to this name.

But hey, if the parents love it, that’s all that really matters!

2 Likes

I don’t know her so can’t comment on how expected it is

I really can’t understand [name_u]Walker[/name_u] though. Only see it as “person who walks”, which is not an interesting meaning imo.

2 Likes

I like it! It’s an interesting choice and I think it goes well with [name_m]Watson[/name_m] and [name_u]Layne[/name_u] which makes [name_f]Aubree[/name_f]’s name seem like the outlier.

2 Likes

Is it a boy or girl? It’s a bit too wordy for me.

1 Like

Yes, after thinking on it some, I’m thinking walker like a cane. I didn’t really like [name_m]Watson[/name_m] at first but then it really grew on me. I’m not sure how I feel about [name_u]Walker[/name_u]. They feel almost too similar to each other.

Girl. I didn’t think about them being two word names but that’s true.

1 Like

Is [name_u]Walker[/name_u] a girl or boy? I’d like [name_u]Walker[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] on a boy a lot but not on a girl (I’m assuming it’s more likely that they use [name_u]Walker[/name_u] on a girl than [name_u]June[/name_u] on a boy sadly)

1 Like

@Kipperbo1 Girl. I’m starting to hope she’s planning on using it as a double barrel.

1 Like

I agree with the other berries I see [name_u]Walker[/name_u] as a descriptive word for someone who walks I don’t see the appeal in [name_u]Walker[/name_u].

I’m kind of assuming it’s a family name or a twist on [name_u]Parker[/name_u]?

I was thinking I’d prefer [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_u]Walker[/name_u] too. Gives a whole new feeling… like taking a warm stroll in [name_u]June[/name_u].

Walker’s is what Lays are called in the UK and so I literally just think of that, I don’t mind it on a boy but I really don’t like it on a girl.

haha me too! [name_u]June[/name_u] really brightens up any name

I’ve been looking at [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u]'s insta lately as I’ve been watching Teen Mom 2

4 Likes

I actually like the name [name_u]Walker[/name_u] and [name_u]Walker[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] is kind of cute. However, it sounds like a boy to me

A friend of mind used [name_u]Walker[/name_u] for her son’s middle name (he was born in Dec 2020). It made me think of [name_u]Walker[/name_u], [name_u]Texas[/name_u] [name_u]Ranger[/name_u] lol

1 Like

I like [name_u]Walker[/name_u]! I think I prefer it for a boy, but either way it seems name-y enough to me that I don’t immediately just think of the word. [name_u]Walker[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] is sweet!

This. :slight_smile:

It’s NMS but it is definitely theirs and I think it fits well, although makes [name_f]Aubree[/name_f]'s name feel mismatched even more than before. I am also surprised they didn’t go with a name like [name_u]Layne[/name_u], so something that isn’t feminine but leans that way. [name_u]Walker[/name_u] isn’t at all used in the UK other than as a surname but I do think of zombies :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I quite like [name_u]Walker[/name_u] as a name tbh, but I do prefer it for a boy, and it seems a bit close to big brother [name_m]Watson[/name_m]’s name for me?