Wallie or Wylie?

Which one do you like better?
Plus,what about [name]Riley[/name]?

[name]Wylie[/name] is cute. I don’t care for [name]Wallie[/name]–it sounds too nicknamey or reminds me of [name]Wally[/name]'s World. [name]Riley[/name] is very unisex, if that matters to you.

[name]Wylie[/name] definitely [name]Wylie[/name]! I really like the name [name]Wylie[/name] (I actually like the spelling [name]Wiley[/name] better for a boy). I think [name]Riley[/name]'s a great name for a boy, to me it sounds 100% masculine. This is a name I definitely don’t think we should let go 100% to the girls side!

I prefer [name]Wylie[/name]. [name]Wallie[/name] makes me think very much of [name]WALL[/name]-E the robot from the Pixar movie of the same name. I also think it’s insubstantial on its own, but it could be cute as a nickname for [name]Walter[/name] or [name]Waldo[/name].

[name]Wallie[/name] is a bit too nicknamey for me, but I’d like it as a nickname for something like [name]Walter[/name]. I like [name]Riley[/name] the best from those, and I think it is still great for a boy despite its usage on girls.

I think [name]Wylie[/name] is cute and sounds more like a complete name, rather than [name]Wallie[/name] which comes across as a nickname to me. I don’t mind [name]Riley[/name] (I like it spelt as [name]Reilly[/name] better) but it’s very, very popular where I live, which has kind of ruined it for me. It’s a great name regardless.

I like [name]Wyatt[/name] more than [name]Wylie[/name] but I like [name]Wylie[/name] as a NN for [name]Wyatt[/name] or [name]Waylon[/name].

I like [name]Riley[/name] or [name]Reilly[/name] very much.

I dislike [name]Wallie[/name] altogether, but maybe it could be a nickname for something.

[name]Wylie[/name]. Although I agree than [name]Wiley[/name] would be a better spelling and I do prefer [name]Riley[/name] of all the names you mentioned. [name]Just[/name] so you know “[name]Wally[/name]” is a term for an stupid person in the UK - teasing potential galore over here!