Walter Benjamin

What do you think of [name]Walter[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Gertrude[/name]? Is using [name]Elsa[/name] or [name]Elza[/name] a better way to name a daughter after myself?

I love [name]Walter[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]! So handsome:) Personally I’m not a big fan of [name]Gertrude[/name], sounds kind of prudish to me sorry. I do feel like I’m warming up to it though:) [name]Elsa[/name] is very pretty! I vote for that spelling over [name]Elza[/name]. I’m assuming your name is [name]Elizabeth[/name]?

“[name]Walter[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]” is actually a very famous, [name]German[/name]-born (1892-1940) political/social philosopher and literary critic - so the name really only has one association for me! But it flows wonderfully.

I love [name]Walter[/name] also, and it goes perfectly with [name]Benjamin[/name]. [name]Elsa[/name] is nice (I like that spelling best), but I have yet to warm up to [name]Gertrude[/name].

While I’m not the biggest fan of [name]Gertrude[/name], in the middle position you’ll barely ever hear it anyway. I adore [name]Elsa[/name] (that spelling), and think it is cute, but will also age well. [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Gertrude[/name] has fantastic flow, too.

I love both [name]Walter[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name], and together I think that they have good flow. The only thing that I would say about [name]Walter[/name] is the lack of really good nn options … personally, I would be tempted to go with [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Walter[/name] nn [name]Ben[/name] or [name]Benji[/name], rather than risking [name]Wally[/name]!

Good luck!