Walter's brother is here!

[name_m]Walter[/name_m]'s brother was born on [name_u]June[/name_u] 22nd, and after asking lots of advice here between the names [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], it was clear that this little boy wasn’t an [name_u]Elliott[/name_u].

We decided to name him [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m], nickname [name_u]Teddy[/name_u].

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is for [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] from [name_m]Lion[/name_m], Witch and the Wardrobe, one of my husband’s favourite books growing up. [name_m]Walter[/name_m]'s middle name is a literary name from my favourite book, so we wanted another literary name. We also love the meaning of [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], and there’s a [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u] quote that says “There is a nobleness in the name of [name_m]Edmund[/name_m].”

[name_m]Ernest[/name_m] was a name we had bumped from our list a long time ago, but after [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] was born, it was resuggested to us and it just clicked. And as a fan of Importance of Being [name_m]Earnest[/name_m], the name has a fun feel to it, whilst still being an old, clunky name which we love.

Thanks everyone for your input. As much I still love the name [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], this little boy is an [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] through and through!

Congratulations! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is such a great name and goes absolutely perfectly with [name_m]Walter[/name_m]. I love the literary connections too :).

Congratulations! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] is wonderful and I love the significance that the names have for you.

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] is perfect! Once again, congratulations to you and your family, @sunkissed child!

Oh, how perfect!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!! Such a great name choice! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] is brilliant

I love the name [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m]! Congrats!

Congratulations! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] fits wonderfully with [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]!

I love it, congrats!

Beautiful! I love the solidity of [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m], especially with [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. Congratulations!

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is so handsome and is wonderful with [name_m]Walter[/name_m]! Congrats :slight_smile:

Congratulations! His name is very handsome and goes perfectly with his older brother’s name

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is handsome, [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] is darling, and I love that you used [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] (“it produces vibrations.”) Congrats!

Congrats! I love [name_m]Walter[/name_m] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] together! And [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] is an awesome middle name. <3

Thanks everyone!

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Earnest[/name_m] is cute a cute name. Congratulations!

Congratulations!! What a fantastic name and it goes perfectly with [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] <3

Congratulations! Wonderful choice in [name_m]Edmond[/name_m]!

What a stunning choice! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is so incredibly handsome. I love all of the meaning behind his name too, and the literary connections!!
I also think [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] is so sweet, and his names pairs perfectly with his big brother.
Congratulations!!

Ohhh!! I love it, the alliteration is perfect and [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] is so endearing.