wanting lil-ee-anne pronunciation in one name

Wanting lil-ee-anne pronunciation in one name, not hyphenated or a made-up smoosh. I think [name_f]Liliane[/name_f] is pronounced lil-ee-anne, is this correct? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think people would be more likely to assume the lil-ee-anne pronunciation or the lil-ee-ən pronunciation?

I would probably pronounce [name_f]Liliane[/name_f] to sound more like “lil-ee-AHN.” For the pronunciation you want, I’d do [name_f]Lilianne[/name_f].

Thank you.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Lilianne[/name_f] looks too made-up?

I think [name_f]Lilianne[/name_f] is pretty! I don’t think it looks too made up. It’s very similar to [name_f]Lilianna[/name_f], which I have seen a lot recently.

[name_f]Liliane[/name_f] is totally [name_f]Lil[/name_f]-ee-anne for me, it was my late mom’s name and I love it. I think [name_f]Lilianne[/name_f] would also do, but I prefer [name_f]Liliane[/name_f], feels more clean and elegant to me, instead of just a mash-up.

I would have assumed [name_f]Liliane[/name_f] was pronounced lil-ee-[name_f]ANE[/name_f] - commonly the structure vowel-consonant-“e” requires the preceding vowel to be long. That could well be different in this case, it’s just my instinct to follow this ‘rule’. [name_f]Lilianne[/name_f] would for me be much closer to the “anne” pronounciation you want - it doesn’t look any more smooshed-up [name_f]IMO[/name_f] than [name_f]Liliane[/name_f], [name_f]Lilianna[/name_f], [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], [name_f]Mariana[/name_f], [name_f]Annabella[/name_f], etc.

Thank you much, everyone.

I agree with [name_f]Lilianne[/name_f], I actually think [name_f]Liliane[/name_f] looks more like a made up spelling than with 2 n’s.

[name_f]Liliane[/name_f] is [name_f]Lil[/name_f]-ee-anne to me, but [name_f]Lilianne[/name_f] is totally acceptable as well.

Thank you both so much.