Wanting to add to my list!

I’ve been fiddling with my current name list and I had a few names I wanted to add, but not sure about.
I would love some opinions!
(some of them are around the same name, i.e…[name]Victoria[/name] since I just found out the hubs loves it <3)

Molly Victoria
Victoria Lynn-Marie
Allyson Victoria
Peyton Victoria
Katelyn Victoria
Anastasia Victoria

Emilee Charlotte
Skylar Madison
Peyton Alyssa

My current girls list is:

Adalyn Claire
Alexia Danielle
Auburn Sofia Jade
Autumn Katelyn
Emily June Marie
Emilee Auburn
Emma Anastasia
Skylar Brooklyn

[name]Molly[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] -My beagle is called [name]Molly[/name], and there seems to be a lot of dogs called this. But…It is a pretty name.
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]-[name]Marie[/name]-I’m not sure of the [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Marie[/name] sounds so gorgeous! But then I may be bias as my little girl’s mn is [name]Marie[/name].
[name]Allyson[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]-I prefer the spelling [name]Alison[/name].
[name]Peyton[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]-Ok, but recently I watched the Hand That Rocks The Cradle with the crazy nanny antagonist called [name]Peyton[/name]. So I can’t help not being fond of the name.
[name]Katelyn[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]-I’m not a fan of the ‘y’ feminisation. Maybe because I’m half-Welsh, and the ‘y’ is a male thing.
[name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]-the name [name]Anastasia[/name] is a bit too loaded for me, I prefer [name]Ana[/name].

[name]Emilee[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]-this is my favourite. Soft, flowing and pretty.
[name]Skylar[/name] [name]Madison[/name]-NMS
[name]Peyton[/name] [name]Alyssa[/name]-I prefer [name]Alyssa[/name], which is one of the few ‘y’ names that I like.

Overall I like [name]Emilee[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Marie[/name] the best. I’m sorry if I’ve sound a bit negative, these are just my opinions, in the end it matters what you love the most and you should go with it! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I’ve added Y’s here and there since my other children have Ys in their name.
It’s like a little trend I guess. I may not go with it, but just in case :slight_smile:
[name]Katelyn[/name] is this way since I plan on using the nn [name]Kate[/name]. I just felt it was better to have [name]Katelyn[/name] than [name]Kaitlyn[/name].

I did fall in love with [name]Emilee[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] the second it left my mouth <3
I appreciate your help :slight_smile:

[name]Kate[/name] is a gorgeous nickname! I agree that [name]Katelyn[/name] is better than [name]Kaitlyn[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Kate[/name] is so elegant to me <3
I love it!
Too bad I can’t get the DH to go through my guilty pleasures list.
Some of my girl names are older names, like Lenore and Eleanor
I would be so thrilled if he approved some of those lol