Wanting to hear your opinions.

We have picked this name list.
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f] which I think might be too hard to pronounce
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] I am not sure I should have put this in. I love it but it doesn’t fit with names below.
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] we both like this a lot
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]. the same we both like this too.
So how does [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] or [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] sound to you? I think they are too heavy
but if we can’t give up either how do we put them together? a smaller middle name in the middle might just make it worse.
Suggestions and opinions because we are deadlocked.

I think [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] and [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] are lovely names. [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is my favorite combination. I don’t think it is too much. [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] actually feels rather ethereal to me. If these are the names you love, you should use them.

I love all the names on your list, especially [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] and [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]. I really like [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] to be honest. [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] is very pretty, but there might be a bit of a pronunciation problem. I like [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], but not as much as the other three.

I am thankful for your replies. Honestly I am so surprised you like them both and together as well. Because we cant decide between them its the only way to go. I will have to sit back for a while and relisten.:slight_smile: Anyone else?

[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

Either that or

[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f]

Or

[name_f]Sia[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Sia[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sia[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

This shows me some good ideas to consider too wittyusername103.
Put a third balancing name, and using [name_f]Sia[/name_f]. I have always liked [name_f]Sia[/name_f]. Its funny I am sure as time goes on [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] would be shortened but right now it is a blasphemous suggestion.:o. I will keep those aside for later.

I like [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] and [name_f]Cressida[/name_f], but I don’t think they go well together as one name. [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] would be okay, though.

Yes this is what worried me. Together they are too much. Which one do you prefer?

I think [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] sounds lovely. You have the nice story to tell your daughter (“We loved them both so much and couldn’t choose!!!”). And maybe just take a deep breath, take a step back and remember that the middle name is never more important than when we’re naming a baby–it’s highly unlikely that her middle or full name will come up on a daily basis, so while [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] might be a mouthful to yell when you trip over her toys for the tenth time after you asked her to pick them, it’ll sound lovely at special occasions.

I love [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]

I like your reply boyandgirl. When posters are saying they like [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] -which I will keep for consideration - they are choosing [name_f]Cressida[/name_f]. Since I can’t get away from our deadlock by finding a different name altogether, then a poll is the answer.