Warning on the Top of the Page

i’m getting this warning on the top of every page and even if I wait over a minute to post, every time I try to post it tell me I have to wait 28 seconds. It’s always 28 seconds. And when I’m on the edit screen all the boxes and words are on top of each other and running into each other. What is this?

Here’s the warning:

Warning: file(processed_templates/inc/crosspixel.inc) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 14

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in [path]/global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 14

Yeah. I’ve been getting it all night.

[name]Don[/name]'t worry, it’s just an internal piece of stray code we need to sweep away. Waiting for [name]Hugh[/name] our engineer to have a second to do it! Sorry…it is annoying and ugly

Thanks so much for replying so quickly [name]Pam[/name]!

Has anyone else had problems with replying after this happened or is it just me?

After this started showing up I couldn’t quick reply or use advanced reply. The text box where you type wasn’t showing up.

I cleared caches, restarted, tried opening nameberry in different browsers (firefox and google chrome) but it wouldn’t work.

It still isn’t working in firefox but finally it is working in google chrome again - is this a technical issue or something on my end?