Water babies arrived!

Our twin boys arrived this summer!

[name_u]James[/name_u] “[name_u]River[/name_u]” [name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] joined loving sister [name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. We couldn’t be happier.

Thank you Berries for your input, many of you were very helpful and helped give me the confidence to go with [name_u]River[/name_u] (I love the name more than ever).

On a sadder note, [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is an honoring name for my dad’s middle ([name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]) and my grandpa’s middle ([name_m]Kermit[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]). Yesterday, we lost Grandpa and the name [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] just took on a whole new depth of meaning and specialness to me. For those of you that are considering an honoring name of a living relative, I just want to let you know that it will mean the world to you someday.

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. But what a great way to honor someone close to you. And I’m sure you will love telling your boys about your Grandpa and how special he is to you. Congratulations on your little ones :slight_smile:

Congrats and sorry for your loss.

Iam sorry for your loss .

Congratulations & best wishes .

Sorry for your loss. Congrats on your twins. Your boys have fabulous names!

Sorry for your loss.

Congratulations on your twins, their names are very handsome!

Wonderful names!

Firstly sorry for your loss may he rest in peace.

Secondly congratulations on your boys they have lovely names and work swell with [name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

: )

I am so sorry for your loss. Your babies have great names. In 1989, my expected [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] became [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Milton[/name_m] when my grandfather passed away the day before [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]'s birth. I understand just how special sharing the name of a lost relative is. It will forever have special meaning to you. Your naming preferences may change, but you will never regret choosing to honor a loved one. You will always love [name_u]River[/name_u], but you will treasure [name_m]Joseph[/name_m].

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your boys!

Congrats on the birth of your twins! Great names!