Watson?

What are your thoughts on the name [name_m]Watson[/name_m]? And the nickname Wats?

I ran it by my husband the other day and actually got a positive response which was a nice change. I do typically like surname names and I really like the literary connection having been a [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m] fan since I was young.

Waston fits the surname tend atm but also feels versatile established due to the literary connection. I quite like it

I really like it. I may consider spelling the nickname Watts just because it would be more intuitive and maybe looks better. [name_m]Watson[/name_m] is masculine, unique as a first name but familiar. It would be a great choice.

Thanks for the feedback! It’s definitely one to keep on our radar.

I like the suggestion of Watts with two Ts. I agree that it looks better. I’m glad the name is getting some positive response.

[name_m]Watson[/name_m] would make a great choice alongside your daughter [name_u]Everly[/name_u]. It’s my favourite pairing from your signature. It’s as familiar as [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] without any of the popularity. It has strength while the “W” mellows it out.