Waverly

So this name is not my usual style at all… but [name]Waverly[/name] intrigues me.

WDYT?

Sorry but i dont like it. Probably because i knew a [name]Waverly[/name] years ago and she was annoying and immature, but putting that aside i still cant see past it. The way i like to think is, if that were my name would i like it. my answer is no, if you can answer yes then i say go for it!

I like it! Ashleyl makes a very good point, would you like it to be your name? I would. I think it’s interesting and fun. It’s almost guaranteed she’d be the only one anyone knew with that name, which I think is great. It makes me think of the ocean. It’s pretty and feminine, modern and bohemian. She would fit in well with most types of people… I can see her in pretty much any clique in high school, which is a good thing.

Someone on my pregancy board 2 years ago had an older daughter named [name]Waverly[/name] and she said everyone complimented it.

I think it is a very pretty name. It reminds me of the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Bride[/name] -as that was [name]Wesley[/name] and [name]Buttercup[/name]'s daughters name, and there is a well known street in NYC called [name]Waverly[/name] Place.

Recently, I have heard people say this sounds like a trendy name, (maybe here or on other boards) but I don’t see how as there were only 56 girls named [name]Waverly[/name] last year in the USA. I think it is very unique name and has a great sound too it.

My first reaction was no, but I let it sit for a while and it’s growing on me. It’s in the trendy style, which I normally don’t like, but there’s something really charming about [name]Waverly[/name].

I go back and forth on [name]Waverly[/name]. There’s plenty I like about it-- its easy to pronounce, has a nice sound and is unusual. I just don’t seem to be able to get back how being called ‘Wave’ wouldn’t be my cup of tea though. But, I guess in general I do like it.

I really love it. It was the name of a character in [name]Joy[/name] [name]Luck[/name] Club, so ever since I read that book years ago, I’ve loved the name. The one thing that bothers me now is the tv show Wizards of [name]Waverly[/name] place. I wouldn’t want people to think I named my child after that show.

This name just seems like it’s trying really hard. It has a very “branded” sound to me. I have said this before about other names, but this is one of those that reminds me of the names they use to sell something as ‘luxurious.’ [name]Waverly[/name] curtain sheers, [name]Waverly[/name] towel rods, [name]Waverly[/name] Estates…