Waverly?

What do you think of the name [name]Waverly[/name] for a girl? Does [name]Waverly[/name] [name]Claire[/name] sound good? Are [name]Cadence[/name] and [name]Waverly[/name] a good sibset? Is it bad to use with the show Wizards of [name]Waverly[/name] Place out?

I love [name]Waverly[/name]!! [name]Waverly[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is pretty, but [name]Claire[/name] is a very filler name for me, unless you are using it to honour family. [name]Cadence[/name] and [name]Waverly[/name] work well together.

I wouldn’t worry about the show, it’s hardly the kind of show kids will really care about in 10 years when it will really matter to your kid. And the name [name]Waverly[/name] has been around far longer than the show anyway!

[name]Waverly[/name] is my (male) cousin’s middle name, so I think boy when I hear it. I see how it makes an interesting possibility for a girl though. [name]Cadence[/name] and [name]Waverly[/name] sound good together! They both have kind of a subtle musical feel. I wouldn’t worry about Wizards of [name]Waverly[/name] Place. By the time your [name]Waverly[/name] and her friends are watching Disney [name]Channel[/name] the show will have been off the air for a while.

I love [name]Waverly[/name]. I think it is adorable :slight_smile: I think [name]Waverly[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is very pretty and balanced. I think of that show at first but I agree that it will fade quickly to the point that no one remembers.

I really like [name]Waverly[/name] and [name]Cadence[/name] together and I love [name]Claire[/name] as a middle.

My husband chose the name [name]Claire[/name]. He has been adamant about the name for a while.

I absolutely love [name]Waverly[/name]! I know a little girl with the name and she’s just the cutest. It’s spunky and striking and, despite its unisex nature, I find it feminine enough to completely work on a girl. I wish it was more well known but I’m glad, in a way, that it’s not because then it wouldn’t be so striking and fresh, I think. I love [name]Waverly[/name] [name]Claire[/name] and I think [name]Cadence[/name] and [name]Waverly[/name] work really well together.

I wouldn’t worry about the Disney show. Is it even on the air? I thought it was canceled a while ago. It may be nice to not have to worry about, “Oh, did you name her after [insert annoying TV/movie reference here]…” but I think [name]Waverly[/name] is wonderful enough that I would use it anyway. There are a lot of great names associated to TV/popstars/movie stars/movies, etc., and if nobody used them because of the association, then we would be missing out on a lot of great names! Of the top of my head, I can think of [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Jonas[/name] that fit in this category for me, along with [name]Waverly[/name], and I’m sure many other posters could think of other names like this. If you love [name]Waverly[/name], use it! It’s such a great name.

Good luck!

Not really a fan, sorry.

I love [name]Waverly[/name] as well! It is very spunky and feels somewhat exotic to me. Very chic and stylish. I have no idea what Wizards of [name]Waverly[/name] Place is so no it is not too strong of a reference for me! [name]Waverly[/name] [name]Claire[/name] has a lovely flow.

[name]Waverly[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is beautiful. I’m actually tempted to steal it for my list, lol. I’m kidding, I wouldn’t do that!

I like it! We are actually considering the name Averly, the same, but without the W. I’ve never heard of the show, I will have to look it up. 0

My OB is named [name]Waverly[/name] and she is smart and cool and lovely. I would only do it paired with an obviously feminine middle so i think [name]Waverly[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is adorable.