Ways to get “Iggy” as a little girl’s nn <3

[name_m]Just[/name_m] for fun (and cause I love the name [name_m]Iggy[/name_m]) I’m looking for names that can be shortened to [name_m]Iggy[/name_m].

I know [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is one way… what are some others! Both obvious and “creative” associations are most welcome. :cool:

[name_m]Just[/name_m] off the top of my head:
[name_f]Ignacia[/name_f]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]Inga[/name_f]
[name_f]Iphigenia[/name_f]
[name_f]Hedwig[/name_f]

A bit of a stretch but… any first name beginning with an I and any middle name beginning with a G could be justification enough.
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]? Dont you mean [name_m]Iggy[/name_m]?
[name_f]Ines[/name_f] [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]? I think you mean [name_m]Iggy[/name_m].
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f]? [name_m]Iggy[/name_m]. For sure.

Oh, and [name_f]Signe[/name_f] could work.

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] could be shortened to iggy!

I have [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] nn [name_m]Iggy[/name_m] on my list. I love nns from initials, such as [name_m]Ace[/name_m] (A.C) and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] (L.C).

[name_f]Iphigenia[/name_f] comes to mind, although it might be a bit of a stretch

Som “ig” names

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Sigrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Madrigal[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Vigdis[/name_f]
[name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f]
[name_f]Ignacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ignatia[/name_f]
Igraine

Possibly you could do as someone else suggested, have the first name start with I and middle name start with G

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] can be shortened to [name_m]Iggy[/name_m]

[name_f]Antigone[/name_f]
[name_f]Agrippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Brigid[/name_f]/[name_f]Brigitte[/name_f]
[name_m]Kerrigan[/name_m]/Carrigan
[name_u]Madigan[/name_u]
[name_f]Merrigan[/name_f]
[name_f]Mignon[/name_f]/[name_f]Mignonette[/name_f]
[name_f]Miguela[/name_f]
[name_f]Morrigan[/name_f]
[name_f]Sigourney[/name_f]
Sigrit
[name_f]Ida[/name_f]-[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Teagan[/name_u]

I think if [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] can be ‘[name_f]Peggy[/name_f]’ she can also easily be ‘[name_m]Iggy[/name_m],’ and the same goes for any ‘[name_f]Aggie[/name_f]’ names like [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], [name_f]Agatha[/name_f], [name_f]Allegra[/name_f], etc.

I knew an [name_m]Iggy[/name_m] whose name was [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_m]Ignace[/name_m]. I think [name_m]Ignace[/name_m] is a [name_m]French[/name_m] form of [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m].