ways to get the nn Leni (Lenny)

[name]Just[/name] wondering what names could give me the nn [name]Leni[/name] (lenny)??? ( YES for a girl!)

Thanks!
Any suggestions are appreciated!

[name]Elena[/name], [name]Helena[/name], [name]Elaine[/name] & [name]Eleni[/name]. I know a girl who’s fullname is [name]Leni[/name].

I just had the name [name]Lenore[/name] in my blog and I mentioned how [name]Leni[/name] would be a cute nickname. So I think [name]Lenore[/name] works great!

Others:

[name]Lynette[/name]
Lenice
Lenina
Lenni (that’s said [name]Lenny[/name] and it’s a real name. It’s old Greek meaning Shining [name]One[/name])
[name]Lyndsey[/name]
[name]Linda[/name]
[name]Linnea[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you like any of those?

I know a girl whose full name is [name]Leni[/name]

[name]How[/name] about [name]Lavender[/name]?

I like [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Linnea[/name] is adorable! I also like [name]Lavender[/name] but I could never convince my hubby of that one!

[name]Do[/name] you think [name]Elenora[/name] could have the nn [name]Leni[/name]?

What about [name]Milena[/name]?

I know someone whose middle name is [name]Leonie[/name] and she goes by [name]Leni[/name] as a nickname.
[name]Leonor[/name] & most [name]Eleanor[/name]/ [name]Helen[/name] variants could work, too.

I absolutely love [name]Leni[/name] for a girl! I usually come back to [name]Eleni[/name], nn [name]Leni[/name], but other options I’ve considered in the past:

[name]Magdalen[/name]/[name]Magdalena[/name]
[name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Lenora[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Gwendolen[/name]
[name]Elenora[/name]/[name]Eleanora[/name]/[name]Eleanor[/name]
Elowen

[name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Eleni[/name], and [name]Helena[/name] always end up being my favorites, though. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

My friend’s daughter’s name is [name]Lenora[/name], and her NN is [name]Leni[/name]. I think [name]Lenora[/name] is beautiful!

Lenayah! It’s pretty & different! Pronounced [name]Len[/name]-ay-ahhh, [name]Leni[/name] would be cute!!!