WDYT about these for Avalon's sister? ***POLL****

See the results of this poll: Which one do you like best?

Respondents: 29 (This poll is closed)

• Isla: 1 (3%)
  • Cambria: 10 (34%)
  • Violet: 4 (14%)
  • Tallulah: 1 (3%)
  • Lilia: 4 (14%)
  • Ciel: 1 (3%)
  • Maisie: 2 (7%)
  • Zara: 6 (21%)

It was hard to decide between them. I like a lot of your names.

I voted for [name]Isla[/name], my 2nd favorite was [name]Cambria[/name].

I voted for [name]Ciel[/name]. I think [name]Ciel[/name] and [name]Avalon[/name] sound good together.

I would not go for the vintage names ie [name]Maisie[/name]

[name]Isla[/name] while beautiful is not THE match with [name]Avalon[/name]

I think that [name]Olive[/name] is really plain against [name]Avalon[/name], but [name]Olivia[/name] is a glamourous and lovely but probably too popular for you, although it may win a mn spot?

[name]Isla[/name] is beautiful but not quite right.
[name]Cambria[/name] I don’t like this one but I would like [name]Camryn[/name] and [name]Avalon[/name].
[name]Ciel[/name] A pretty name and very underused
[name]Lilia[/name] A nice change from the popular [name]Lily[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name] Very nice but not sure about nn of [name]Lulu[/name]
[name]Maisie[/name] [name]Don[/name]'t like at all
[name]Marlowe[/name] is a great match with [name]Avalon[/name] nn of [name]Marley[/name] I suppose?
[name]Gemma[/name] Very common here so it is losing its appeal for me
[name]Harper[/name] Nice in middle name spot
[name]Emmeline[/name] Very pretty but not fond of nn [name]Emma[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name] A very good match with [name]Avalon[/name]
[name]Bellamy[/name] This is a really good match and the nn of [name]Belle[/name] is of course BEAUTIFUL!
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Harper[/name] This is a good combo

More suggestions

[name]Vivien[/name] [name]Greer[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
Leisel [name]Harper[/name]
[name]Marlowe[/name], [name]Marlowe[/name] [name]Patrice[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Bluebell[/name]
[name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Ciel[/name] [name]Avery[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Kirsten[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]

Thanks [name]Rollo[/name]. Yeah, [name]Olivia[/name] is too popular for us and I would just consider [name]Olive[/name] as a middle name, not a first. [name]Don[/name]'t love [name]Camryn[/name]. I’m not big on nicknames so [name]Tallulah[/name] and [name]Marlowe[/name] would be called that.

I like [name]Ciel[/name] [name]Avery[/name] & [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]. Thanks!

I have a friend with a daughter named [name]Avalon[/name] and these are the names I suggested to her: [name]Astrid[/name] and [name]Juniper[/name]

I voted for [name]Tallulah[/name] but I also like brier, [name]Ciel[/name] and violette.

[name]Isla[/name]: I think it’s beautiful, but I can better see some of the other names with [name]Avalon[/name]. (Plus, [name]Isla[/name] is supposed to become very popular, which I think would set it apart from [name]Avalon[/name] even further.)

[name]Cambria[/name] plus I think [name]Cambrie[/name] is a cute nn: I can see [name]Cambria[/name] with [name]Avalon[/name].

[name]Violet[/name]: I love [name]Violet[/name], but it feels too vintagey with the more distinctive and romantic [name]Avalon[/name].

[name]Ciel[/name]: I love this name, and can definitely see it with [name]Avalon[/name].

[name]Lilia[/name]: I think it’s beautiful, and while it’s part of the popular [name]Lil[/name] names (although much less popular), I can still see it with [name]Avalon[/name]. I can better see [name]Lilac[/name] with [name]Avalon[/name], though, because I think [name]Avalon[/name]'s sister needs an equally distinctive name.

[name]Zara[/name]: I can definitely see [name]Zara[/name] with [name]Avalon[/name], and I think it’s beautiful.

[name]Tallulah[/name]: I can better see some of your other names with [name]Avalon[/name].

[name]Maisie[/name]: I love it, but like [name]Violet[/name], it feels like too much of a vintage name to me to pair with [name]Avalon[/name].

Others I like:

[name]Grier[/name]: I love it, but I think that some of the other names work better. What about [name]Gramercy[/name]?

[name]Marlowe[/name]: I can see [name]Marlowe[/name] with [name]Avalon[/name], but it doesn’t feel romantic to me like [name]Avalon[/name].

[name]Hadley[/name]: It feels too trendy to me to pair with [name]Avalon[/name].

[name]Gemma[/name]: I can kind of see it with [name]Avalon[/name], but can better see names like [name]Ciel[/name].

[name]Harper[/name]: It’s becoming popular, and it feels trendy to me compared to [name]Avalon[/name].

[name]Emmeline[/name]: I love it, but not with [name]Avalon[/name].

[name]Imogen[/name]: Ditto…

[name]Bellamy[/name]: I can see [name]Bellamy[/name] with [name]Avalon[/name].

[name]Briar[/name]: I love this with [name]Avalon[/name] so much! They both feel magical and romantic to me. :slight_smile:

From your list, my favorites with [name]Avalon[/name] are [name]Briar[/name], [name]Ciel[/name], [name]Bellamy[/name], [name]Zara[/name], [name]Lilia[/name], and [name]Cambria[/name].

[name]Bay[/name], [name]Sage[/name], and [name]Verity[/name] also come to mind.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Zara[/name] because I like it the best of the ones on the poll but I like [name]Grier[/name] and [name]Bellamy[/name] better with [name]Avalon[/name] than [name]Zara[/name] or any of the ones on the poll. [name]Harper[/name] would be nice too but it is little more common so maybe best in the middle.
I like [name]Marlo[/name] with [name]Avalon[/name] but would spell it this way not [name]Marlowe[/name].
[name]Grier[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Harper[/name]

I like [name]Grier[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. Thanks!

[name]Cambria[/name] and [name]Grier[/name] are adorable with [name]Avalon[/name]!!

[name]Just[/name] to say that I wouldn’t choose [name]Isla[/name] because Glastonbury is known as the “[name]Isle[/name] of [name]Avalon[/name]” and [name]Isla[/name] [name]Avalon[/name] is too similar.