WDYT my top 3 boy names?

I posted my top 3 girl names yesterday, so here are my names for boys.

[name]James[/name] Dasheill [name]Wilson[/name]
(fn after dh’s grampa, 1mn scottish surname pn [name]Dash[/name]-ul for my family, 2mn after dh’s grampa)

[name]Archer[/name] [name]Titus[/name] [name]Scott[/name]
(2mn after my dad)

[name]Atticus[/name] [name]Hamilton[/name] [name]Bruce[/name]
(1mn after dh’s gramma, 2mn after my ggramp)

Bonus unisex name that I like but probably wouldn’t use
[name]Starling[/name] [name]Jaymes[/name] Aeryn
(1mn and 2mn after me, yeah hubris)

Boy’s names are harder for me to put together. Wdyt about these?

[name]James[/name] Dasheill [name]Wilson[/name]: I love [name]Dashiell[/name] spelled [name]Dashiell[/name], but I’ve never seen it spelled Dasheill. I think that [name]James[/name], [name]Dashiell[/name], and [name]Wilson[/name] are all very, very handsome, but I think that something longer in the middle would make the flow even better.

[name]Archer[/name] [name]Titus[/name] [name]Scott[/name]: I think that [name]Archer[/name] is handsome, but I think a longer middle name would really help the flow.
Because [name]Titus[/name] ends in an S and [name]Scott[/name] begins with one, the S’s cancel each other out when I say the name out loud.

What about switching things around for [name]Archer[/name] [name]Hamilton[/name] [name]Scott[/name]?

[name]Atticus[/name] [name]Hamilton[/name] [name]Bruce[/name]: I really love the name [name]Atticus[/name]!

My favorite names are [name]James[/name], [name]Dashiell[/name], and [name]Atticus[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Ah[/name], I misspelled [name]Dashiell[/name]! Thanks for the critique of the other names, it helps the process! Boys names are harder for me because there aren’t many men in my family or my hubby’s and I’d like to use family names in there.

You’ve got some great family names! :slight_smile: