WDYT my top3 girl names?

I’m pretty sure I will do 2mn since I’m using a lot of family names but still want them to be unique. I have 3 boys names to discuss later. I just want some feedback on my fav girl names to start out. Thanks!

[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
(fn after my ggramma)

[name]Sabina[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Therese[/name]
(fn is my favorite church in [name]Rome[/name], 1mn is after my ggrampa, 2mn is pn Tuh-rez, a saint)

[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Sarina[/name] [name]Cate[/name]
(1mn after my mom, 2mn after an aunt)

[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] - Very pretty and flows very well. The only tiny point may be that [name]Sophia[/name] is very common and [name]Blythe[/name] is increasing in popularity if this forum is anything to go by.

[name]Sabina[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Therese[/name] - Again, very nice. I prefer [name]Sabina[/name] to [name]Sabine[/name].

[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Sarina[/name] [name]Cate[/name] - I don’t know if you can have both [name]Sabina[/name] and [name]Sarina[/name]. This is probably my least favourite of your choices. I don’t feel it flows quite as well as the others but they’re all nice

I really like them all, honestly! My favorite first name is probably [name]Evangeline[/name], because it is stunning on its own and the nicknames [name]Evie[/name] or [name]Eva[/name] are really darling! I love the spelling [name]Vivienne[/name], but [name]Sophia[/name] is my favorite, even though [name]Sarina[/name] is so pretty! Then, [name]Cate[/name] is my favorite spelling of that name, and it is so cute! [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Sarina[/name] [name]Cate[/name] is my favorite, or [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Cate[/name], or even [name]Evangelia[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Cate[/name]!

[name]Blythe[/name] is the only name my hubby likes, and has liked for about 3 years, and I don’t mind if it and [name]Sophia[/name] are popular-ish.

I’m glad someone likes [name]Sabina[/name] beside me! This is my favorite, plus it took me 2 months to find the middle names. I’ll fight tooth and nail for this one if its a girl!

I have loved [name]Evangeline[/name] for a long time, but it is suddenly a popular combo to have [name]Evangeline[/name]/a [name]Kate[/name]. [name]Sarina[/name], after my mom was, my solution to make it unique again, but its not quite as flowing all together as the others.

[name]Sarina[/name] and [name]Sabina[/name] would be kinda odd as fn for siblings, but I think I could get away with [name]Sabina[/name] as fn and [name]Sarina[/name] would be a mn. I might use [name]Sari[/name] as a mn instead if it sounds pleasing… then I would replace the [name]Cate[/name] with something else, but have no idea what.
Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

[name]Cate[/name] is my fav spelling of the name too, I have an aunt and cousin who spell it that way. The thought of changing any of the combos I picked is daunting because it did literally take months for me to put each name with 2 mns and include my favorites, and my hubby’s pick, have nice flow, and work with family tradition. I’m interested to see what ppl think of my boy names! I’ll post those tomorrow once we’ve settled on a girl’s name. Thx

My favorite is [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]. :slight_smile: I think it’s beautiful, and [name]Blythe[/name] is one of my favorite names.

[name]Blythe[/name] isn’t ranked in popularity (it’s not in the top 1000 names), and I think it sounds so refreshing. [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] sounds warm, charming, sweet, and elegant to me.

I think your other combos are very pretty, too, but [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is my favorite.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Count[/name] me in as a double to [name]Jill[/name]'s thoughts :slight_smile:

[name]Adeline[/name] is also a name I’m considering. Its also after my grandma. I just love its charm and grace. Then you also get the [name]Addie[/name] nn which is fun and spunky. It has lots and lots to offer :wink:

For weeks I had [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Sarina[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Cate[/name]. I just recently switched the mn and was pretty satisfied with the change because [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] was just practically the perfect name. [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Sarina[/name] [name]Cate[/name] is still really cool, so it works.