WDYT of Acacia?

Pronounced uh-kay-sha. Meaning ‘‘thorny tree.’’

I adore [name_f]Acacia[/name_f]! So bright and pretty

I like it! I think it’s a totally accessible and underutilized nature name.

Absolutely love this name! I think it has a beautiful sound, and I love that it’s unique but it’s the name of a tree so it’s not made up. Only association to be aware of is a major social media influencer named [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] that I think some people may think of her when they hear the name, because it’s so uncommon and she’s the only place a lot of people may have heard it. Especially people around my age (mid-20s) who may have been around on tumblr in the 2005-2009ish time, which is where she went viral.

I think [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] is oh so pretty and rarely ever seen enough, I think it hasn’t yet reached it’s full popularity potential but that one day it soon will given the surge of A beginning names. I especially love that it looks very similiar backwards as it does forwards, [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] has always given me a very sleek and sophisticated sense while at the same time appearing antique. (Uh-kay-sha) the mere sound of it is also gorgeous and I’d have no trouble bestowing it on a little girl because it is so memorable that I feel people would only pronounce it wrong once but remember the correction :slight_smile: