WDYT of Adelise?

I just fell in love with the name Adelise (prn [name]Add[/name]-uh-lise). WDYT of Adelise?

Also, which do you prefer, Adelise or Adeline?

Thanks

I’ve always loved [name]Anneliese[/name], and this is similar, yet unique! I like it!

I’m a huge fan of names like [name]Annelise[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], etc, so when I saw this name, I fell in love with it. (You know, like ten seconds ago when I saw the name in the forum…) It is cute and spunky and classic at the same time.

I have seen it spelled [name]Adelice[/name] but either way I love it. I prefer it over [name]Adeline[/name] any day!

I’ve long been a fan of Adelise and [name]Adalie[/name]. I think both are variants of [name]Alice[/name]. Pray tell WHY does nameberry not have them in the database? I don’t like [name]Adeline[/name] or any name that has A, N, & L too close together ([name]Annelise[/name], Annalore). [name]Love[/name] Adelise! I never see it mentioned on here. When I say it [name]IRL[/name] people act really confused by it. Simply gorgeous to me.

I think it’s very pretty and makes a nice alternative to adelaide

[name]Love[/name] it! There’s actually a member on here who has a little girl with the name (Adelise [name]Rayne[/name] is her full name, I think?). I’ve grown to love it after hearing her talk about her daughter. I’m not sure if I love the Adelise spelling (I’ve toyed with Adalise, Adaliese, Adeliese, etc., in the [name]Anneliese[/name]/et al. fashion, but I don’t seem to love any of those, either), but I love the name! Very pretty. I also adore [name]Anneliese[/name], which does have a similar vibe to me.

I love this name! I came across [name]Adeliza[/name] and fell in love with it too, but i dont think most people share my love. I love the [name]Adelle[/name] names but worried about it’s association with the singer. Thoughts?

I really like [name]Adalaide[/name] and [name]Annaliese[/name] both, Adeliese is very interesting and different, still I’m not 100% sold on it.