WDYT of Alice?

[name]Just[/name] wondering what everyone’s opinions on the girls name [name]Alice[/name] were. I’m really uncertain on it - One day I like it the next day I don’t. Also, I would love some suggestions of names like [name]Alice[/name] or that could go well with [name]Alice[/name]. Thanks so much!

Bounce

I [name]ADORE[/name] the name [name]Alice[/name]! It’s among my huge list of girls names I love.

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Mary[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]

I really love [name]Alice[/name]! It’s one of my favorites. It’s so simple, but with a lovely sound and so much character.

[name]Alice[/name] and:

[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Tamsin[/name]
[name]Greta[/name]

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]

[name]Alice[/name] is usually my husband’s favorite girl name. I think it’s very sweet and dainty, it reminds me of lace. But then [name]Alice[/name] in Wonderland gives her a lot of color, so I guess [name]Alice[/name] is like tye-died lace to me, or something.

I can’t make up my mind on how I feel about [name]Alice[/name] personally, though I know I would [name]LOVE[/name] it if I met a little [name]Alice[/name]!

I think [name]Alice[/name] needs a fun or somewhat unusual middle name:
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]- too bad it’s SO Twilight!
[name]Alice[/name] Pomeline
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Guinevere[/name]

I think it’s a very sweet name. It’s great for a female of any age.

I love [name]Alice[/name]! It is so classic and playful at the same time. If you’re worried about using it on its own, I know an [name]Alessandra[/name] (teenager) who goes by [name]Alice[/name].

I love [name]Alice[/name], and my favorites are [name]Alice[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]. :slight_smile:

Some names I picture with [name]Alice[/name]:

[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]

Good luck!

I love [name]Alice[/name] because of “[name]Alice[/name] in Wonderland”. My favorite ride in Disneyland is, guess what? Yep, it’s the “[name]Alice[/name] in Wonderland” ride. I wish my husband had proposed to me on that ride. The last time we went to Disneyland, I made [name]Kent[/name] pretend to propose to me even though we’ve been married for twenty-five years. I said, “Which part of the “[name]Alice[/name] in Wonderland” ride would you propose to me on?” So he proposed to me when you go outside and ride on the leaves in the middle of the ride. My second favorite ride in Disneyland is “The Mad [name]Tea[/name] Party” - also an [name]Alice[/name]-themed ride.
I think [name]Alice[/name] is one of the best names ever! My favorite [name]Alice[/name] name combo is [name]Alice[/name] [name]Katherine[/name].

[name]Susan[/name] I loved your story! I live very close to Disneyland and I’ve been there countless times and I don’t think I’ve ever been on the [name]Alice[/name] in Wonderland ride! I looked it up and I don’t recall it at all! Next time I go to Disneyland I will definitely be going on it!

My favorite ride is Pirates of the Caribbean and I always wanted to be proposed to at the [name]Blue[/name] [name]Bayou[/name] after riding Pirates. And I wanted it to be at [name]Christmas[/name] time so that it would be snowing outside when we walked out, and then there would be fireworks. I think it’s a wonderful idea that you made him do it, I think I’m going to copy you!

I love this name. One of my all time favorites. I was thinking: [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosaline[/name] or [name]Alice[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] would be nice names.

My daughter is [name]Alice[/name] [name]Ianthe[/name]!

I simply adore the name [name]Alice[/name]. Maybe since I’ve loved [name]Alice[/name] in Wonderland since I was little, I have nothing but good connections to the name. I love it so much.

Names similar to [name]Alice[/name]:
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Hattie[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Helene[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps :slight_smile:

I love Pirates of the Caribbean, too! And the [name]Blue[/name] [name]Bayou[/name]. But it is hard to get a table at the [name]Blue[/name] [name]Bayou[/name], so we usually eat in Downtown Disney. My husband’s favorite ride is Mr. Toad.
When does it ever snow in Disneyland?
We have two new favorite rides - the [name]Toy[/name] [name]Story[/name] ride in [name]CA[/name] Adventure and the [name]Toy[/name] [name]Story[/name] ride in Disneyland. They are interactive. You shoot with laser guns at targets and earn points. The rides aren’t really called [name]Toy[/name] [name]Story[/name], but they have the [name]Toy[/name] [name]Story[/name] characters in them.

[name]Just[/name] a thought, I have a friend whose daughter is named [name]Alys[/name] - after a grandmother and great-great grandmother, so it’s not a newfangled spelling, by any means. I love the name. Good luck!

My husband wants to name our daughter this!

I also go back and forth on [name]Alice[/name]. Some days it feels spunky and sweet, and some days it feels prim and old-fashioned. I’m also a strong believer in not naming you children before you meet them. I think [name]Alice[/name] would be perfect if you really get the feeling that she is an [name]Alice[/name] the first time you see her. She’ll grow into the name and you won’t regret it! :)\

Some middle name options:

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] Geneveive
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]

My name’s [name]Alice[/name]! I really love my name and i’ve never wanted to be called anything else. [name]Alice[/name] is quite popular over here, there are 3 other [name]Alice[/name]'s in my year (i’m 15) but that doesn’t bother me although it can get quite confusing in lessons sometimes, so my friends often call me [name]Ali[/name]. If you do pick [name]Alice[/name] i’m sure your daughter will love it because i think it’s a great name!

[name]Alice[/name] :slight_smile:

I like [name]Alice[/name], it was my Grandma’s name. I can’t talk dh into letting us use it. :frowning:

[name]How[/name] about [name]Alice[/name] [name]Mae[/name]?

Other names similar to [name]Alice[/name]:
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Alyssa[/name]
[name]Alissa[/name]
[name]Elissa[/name]
[name]Allison[/name]
[name]Amelie[/name]
[name]Greta[/name]