WDYT OF Anius?

The dad loves the name Anius and Navaeh

I told him he could do the first name if I can do the middle but I have come up with nothing to match either name

So what about
Anius Naveoh
Anius [name]Nathaniel[/name]
Anius Naasir
Or Anius Nysiere

It doesnt have to be an A or N im just looking for sugesstions anything please…

I think [name]Nevaeh[/name] is awfully feminine for a boy, since it is predominantly a girl’s name. If it’s the meaning that he’s after, perhaps he would like another name with a spiritual significance?

As for Anius, I can see the appeal in the sound, but unfortunately, spelled this way it looks an awful lot like the word anus. I don’t think it would be fair to set a child up for the inevitable teasing to come from a name like this. The original spelling, [name]Anais[/name], is very nice, but again is traditionally a girl’s name (though I could see how the sounds could be attractive on a boy as well). Here are some similar sounding alternatives:
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name]
[name]Asa[/name]
(the meanings of [name]Elias[/name] and [name]Isaiah[/name] might be particularly appealing as an alternative to [name]Neveah[/name])

I really love [name]Nathaniel[/name] from your list, and I think it would make a great middle name.

I think [name]Elias[/name] [name]Nathanial[/name] is a wonderful combo, that has elements to please both of you.

Thanks…
I was thinking both names were girls names as well. I did look up the name Anius I got the spelling from online. In Greek mythology, Anius (Ancient Greek: ???) was the son of [name]Apollo[/name] and Rhoeo. I hate the spelling also but was trying to make masculine…lol Since Anias is a girl name

I love [name]Nathaniel[/name] its his middle name. I’ll stick with this for the baby’s middle name also.

Thank you

Anus? no pls dont do this to our kid.

Yeah, sorry, but the anus connection is far too strong with Anius. I would really try to find something else that you can agree on, and something that’s not a girl’s name.

I have a problem with the fact that if you take away the “i”, it spells anus. I mean, I know the “i” is there, but at first glance…sorry. [name]Just[/name] sharing my gut reaction.