WDYT of Annabel

What do you think of the name [name]Annabel[/name] for the youngest, She will be a sibling to [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Tom[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name], and the surname begins with S and has two syllables. Please suggest names- I am open to any suggestions.

I think its a great name and goes well with your other kids. I prefer the spelling [name]Annabelle[/name] though.

I think [name]Annabelle[/name] will go well with a two-syllable last name. Here are some others that come to mind (off the top of my head):

[name]Analise[/name]
[name]Amalia[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name]
[name]Marisol[/name]
[name]Miriam[/name]

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Annabel[/name].

I love the name [name]Annabel[/name]. I think spelling it [name]Annabel[/name] is more simple than using the [name]Annabelle[/name] spelling, which to me, is more frilly. I also think it goes well with your other names, they are all classics.

I love [name]Annabel[/name] so much. The only thing holding me back from using is myself is the preponderance of -belle/-bella/-bel names. However, I may end up using it anyway! And I think it works wonderfully with your other children’s names. I say go for it :slight_smile:

I agree! [name]Love[/name] the name [name]Annabel[/name]/[name]Annabelle[/name].

[name]Hi[/name]! :slight_smile: I love [name]Annabel[/name], too, as well as the potential [name]Annie[/name] nickname.

Some more you may like with [name]Alexandra[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], and [name]Tom[/name]:

[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Diana[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name] (nn [name]Annie[/name])
[name]Victoria[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] it with your kids’ name, so classic

:slight_smile:

I love [name]Annabel[/name] I think its a beautiful name, with great nicknames, if you choose to use nicknames ([name]Anna[/name] and [name]Belle[/name]) I like the spelling [name]Annabelle[/name] or [name]Annabel[/name]. Great with your other children’s names! :slight_smile:

I love it, particularly the simpler spelling of [name]Annabel[/name]. It goes well with your children’s names.

Agreed on all counts!