WDYT of Aurelius as middle name?

Wifey is 19 weeks preggos and we have been bouncing baby boy names back and forth like a ping pong ball. lol

I am a huge fan of [name_m]Roman[/name_m] things and I think I have finally settled on [name_m]Justin[/name_m] as his first name with perhaps [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] as his middle name. What did you all think of it? Any improvements you can think of?

BTW, and not that it matters, but my mom hates it. lol

So as of now it would be [name_m]Justin[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m].

Thanks guys!

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]. Don’t think I’d use it in the first name place as it is rather heavy, but in the middle it’s lovely.

love aurelius as a middle name! go for it :star_struck:

[name_m]Justin[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] is fabulous!!!

[name_f]Awesome[/name_f].

[name_m]Justin[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] is great

Congratulations :blue_heart:

I think it’s fine. I’m loving the two names together. It’s what your wife and you think that matters. If you love it, go for it.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m], not a big fan of [name_m]Justin[/name_m] personally but it works well enough with [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]. Also really love [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m].

I love [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]. Agree with many above posters - a lot for a little guy to carry as a first, but perfect in the middle spot. Very cool namesake too!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband has tried to get me to agree to “tiberius” every time we have a kid. Not my style. [name_m]Justin[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] is wonderful though… both gentle and strong. I recently met a kid named [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] at the park. His mom was young, tattooed (nicely) and looked athletic. It’s a mouthful for a first name but works great in the middle. Congrats!

Thanks!!! [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m] sounds really cool as a middle name. [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m] Kirk!!! :rofl:

1 Like

I love it!