WDYT of Cerelia, Eliana, Cecily, Laurel, Rohana & more...

I just found some of my old name lists, and found some names on there that I had forgotten about. :wink: I would love to hear what you all think of these names! Your favorites, least favorites, sib-sets, etc. :wink:
Please correct me if Iā€™m pronouncing any of them wrong. Last name is 2 syllables, starting with M.

[name]Eliana[/name]
[name]Cerelia[/name] (sir-EE-lee-ah)
[name]Rohana[/name] (ro-awn-ah)
[name]Cecily[/name] (meaning: blind???)
[name]Laurel[/name] ([name]LORE[/name]-uhl)
[name]Elena[/name] (eh-[name]LAY[/name]-na)
[name]Alina[/name] (uh-[name]LEE[/name]-na)
[name]Adriana[/name] (A-dree-awn-uh)
[name]Coralie[/name] ([name]CORA[/name]-lee or cora-[name]LEE[/name]?)
[name]Cassia[/name] ([name]CASS[/name]-ee-uh)

I canā€™t wait to hear your thoughts on these names!!! :slight_smile:

[name]Cerelia[/name], [name]Rohana[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name] are my favorites. The rest are good, too, but not as special as these first three.

Iā€™ve heard [name]Cassia[/name] before but it was spelled [name]Kassia[/name]. Either way, I like that most on your list. Maybe instead of [name]Laurel[/name] (sounds a little masculine), youā€™d like Loreal or [name]Lorelei[/name] with mn Rhine?

[name]Cecily[/name] is my favorite from your list! Itā€™s a beautiful, interesting name, just like the rest of the names on your list, but [name]Cecily[/name] stands out to me. I like [name]Eliana[/name] and [name]Coralie[/name] as well, and [name]Adriana[/name] too but thatā€™s more popular.

[name]Eliana[/name]
[name]Cerelia[/name] (sir-EE-lee-ah)
[name]Rohana[/name] (ro-awn-ah)
[name]Cecily[/name] (meaning: blind???)
[name]Laurel[/name] ([name]LORE[/name]-uhl)
[name]Elena[/name] (eh-[name]LAY[/name]-na)
[name]Alina[/name] (uh-[name]LEE[/name]-na)
[name]Adriana[/name] (A-dree-awn-uh)
[name]Coralie[/name] ([name]CORA[/name]-lee or cora-[name]LEE[/name]?)
[name]Cassia[/name] ([name]CASS[/name]-ee-uh)

First off, great names! My favourites are [name]Cecily[/name], [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Cassia[/name] although I do like [name]Laurel[/name] too. In fact, I like all of them except [name]Adriana[/name] which is just a little to long for my taste.

[name]Cecily[/name], [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Cassia[/name] are all beautiful though!

[name]Hope[/name] I helped, [name]Ellie[/name].

I like:
[name]Cerelia[/name] (might you also like [name]Aurelia[/name])
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Elena[/name]
[name]Adriana[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name] -with the three syllables of the name, I put the emphasis on the first (really on the ā€˜orā€™) and say it like cOR-uh-lee. I hope that looks like it sounds in my head. Itā€™s not a strong emphais. I think that breaking it up like [name]CORA[/name]-lee or cora-[name]LEE[/name] makes it sound like a double name (like [name]Mary[/name] [name]Ann[/name] or [name]Anne[/name] [name]Marie[/name]) but I like how [name]Coralie[/name] just flows very smoothly.
[name]Cassia[/name] ([name]CASS[/name]-ee-uh) that pronunciation is fine, and I also like the greek [name]Cash[/name]-uh

[name]Cassia[/name] - I like this, though the two-syllable pronunciation seems underenunciated. Youā€™ll often have to correct, and some people wonā€™t be able to make the distinction.
[name]Coralie[/name] - I favor [name]Coral[/name] or, if Iā€™m feeling flamboyant, [name]Corisande[/name].
[name]Laurel[/name] - As with [name]Coral[/name], though I like ā€œfeminissimaā€ style, I also like when a name can be very feminine without a vowel ending.

[name]Laurel[/name] is in my top three names for girls. So I [name]LOVE[/name] it. I agree with the above poster when they suggest [name]Aurelia[/name]. Itā€™s a beautiful name.

My favorites are [name]Cerelia[/name] and [name]Coralie[/name]. I always thought [name]Cerelia[/name] was prounced like ser-el-lee-ah but I still love the name.

My daughterā€™s name is [name]Eliana[/name] (almost 3). Nickname [name]Ellie[/name]. I really love [name]Cecily[/name]. I agree with your ? about the meaning, but [name]Saint[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name] was the patron saint of music, right? can a good association can make up for a bad meaning on occasion?