WDYT of Clementine?

Your opinion on this name?

I absolutely love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] :tangerine:

I considered [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] for my daughter but unfortunately my sister put me off (phlegmy clemmy so annoying) if it wasn’t for her [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] would have been one of my top options for my baby. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is elegant, wholesome and feels very cottagecore. I think [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is beautiful and perfect for a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] baby :christmas_tree:

Honestly I actually really like [name_u]Clemmy[/name_u] trust my sister to ruin it! But anyways go for it [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is beautiful

1 Like

Sweet and lovely

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is my front runner if we are blessed with a girl. I love how jarring and unexpected it is! I also love the fruitful (pun intended) nicknames [name_u]Clemmie[/name_u], [name_m]Lemmie[/name_m] , [name_f]Minnie[/name_f], [name_f]Tiny[/name_f] , [name_f]Em[/name_f], [name_f]Emmie[/name_f] , [name_u]Lemon[/name_u]

1 Like

A new favorite thanks to the attention [name_u]Halsey[/name_u] brought to it in her song ‘Clementine.’ I also enjoy the [name_f]Clementyne[/name_f] spelling

I want to love it, but just can’t get behind it.

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] has always felt like a little too much of a name for me to use it realistically, but I can’t help but be a little in love with it :heart_eyes:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

I love it! It’s soooo cute and fiery!

I ADORE [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. It’s such a pretty, happy, free-spirited name to me. I associate it with [name_f]Kate[/name_f] Winslet’s character in the [name_f]Eternal[/name_f] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] of the Spotless Mind, which I like.

1 Like

It is one of my all time favorite names! It’s charming, spunky, classic and fresh. I can’t use it as I have a close friend named [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], and she goes by CeCe as a nickname :slight_smile:

I love it! I used to find it a little much, but now I’ve fully embraced the quirkiness and fruitiness of it. It’s cute and eccentric, but still sophisticated.

LOVE [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband says absolutely not but I think it is so sweet. [name_f]My[/name_f] great grandma’s name was [name_f]Louella[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and I’ve always loved it.

I want to love it, but it’s a bit difficult for me to take it seriously.

Another who wants to love it but can’t! To me it will always be a fruit rather than a name.

I think it’s a great name!