WDYT of Della?

Not a name im considering, but i was watching Angels and Demons and saw the name. Its the name of a church but i thought it sounded pretty, not a name i would use personally just wondering what everyone else thought. The name is…
[name]Della[/name] [name]Vittoria[/name]. Like i said it was the name of a chuch, well the last portion of the name of the church. WDYT?

[name]Della[/name] [name]Vittoria[/name] is really pretty! [name]Della[/name] is a nice name, but I prefer [name]Delia[/name] or [name]Adela[/name].

[name]Della[/name] is very pretty! I also like [name]Adella[/name]. [name]Vittoria[/name] is also very nice, I actually prefer this Italian version over [name]Victoria[/name]. I also love the French [name]Victoire[/name], pronounced vick-TWA.

I think [name]Della[/name] is really pretty. I recently read the book Angels and Demons, and don’t remember that name being in there at all… But nonetheless, it’s a gorgeous name. I love the name [name]Vittoria[/name] though, and started loving it after reading the book.
The name [name]Della[/name] [name]Vittoria[/name] is gorgeous, as well. It sounds very Italian and pretty, a really nice choice.

By the way, how was the movie? My dad just rented it because I really wanted to see it after reading the book, but haven’t watched it yet. If you read the book, was the movie as good as the book? Haha sorry for asking off topic questions…

The name of the church was [name]Santa[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Della[/name] [name]Vittoria[/name] i believe, or something along those lines. lol. But i saw it and thought it was pretty. lol. But i never read the book but i really enjoyed the movie. Im sure as with all book to movie conversions they left out some stuff, but with these movies/books i cant imagine they would be able to leave out big info. overall i would say it was a good movie. i will watch it again :slight_smile:

[name]Della[/name] is the Italian word for ‘of’ so in reference to the church in the movie, the name was probably the church OF [name]Santa[/name] [name]Maria[/name] or whatever.

It sounds pretty though but I couldn’t see it as a name. Sorry…

• [name]Charlie[/name]

PS: [name]Vittoria[/name] is a lovely name though:)

The name of the church was [name]Santa[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Della[/name] [name]Vittoria[/name] i believe, or something along those lines. lol. But i saw it and thought it was pretty. lol. But i never read the book but i really enjoyed the movie. Im sure as with all book to movie conversions they left out some stuff, but with these movies/books i cant imagine they would be able to leave out big info. overall i would say it was a good movie. i will watch it again :)[/quote]

So, I watched the movie last night… And couldn’t help but think of Nameberry when they said “[name]Santa[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Della[/name] [name]Vittoria[/name]” haha. And, while I thought the movie was good, it was very frustrating to watch because they left out very important parts of the book. It was very frustrating to me. Haha. [name]Just[/name] thought I should reply to this :wink: