WDYT of Donovan Jackson?

I really wanted [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] for a boy, but I have to compromise with my husband, who wants Alistar [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] (if it’s a boy). We both like [name_m]Jackson[/name_m], but we think it’s too popular for a first name, so we’re loving [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] (nn. [name_m]Donnie[/name_m], after his uncle and grandfather, both Donalds). I’d love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

[name_m]Donovan[/name_m] is one of my favorites. I think it’s a great way to honour a [name_m]Donald[/name_m]. I also really love the nickname [name_u]Van[/name_u].

[name_m]Donovan[/name_m] is a stellar name. [name_m]Donnie[/name_m] is a great nickname and I love the meaning behind it. Totally agree that [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] is very popular right now, so I think putting it in the middle name slot is a good idea.

[name_m]Donovan[/name_m] is our favorite atm too :slight_smile: I love the meaning behind it for you and agree that [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] is too popular in the first spot.

Looks good, sounds good. Great way to honor them! Congrats!

Thanks. I feel confident now in our baby boy option!

I really detest [name_m]Donovan[/name_m]. It seems smarmy to me. I went to high school with a [name_m]Donovan[/name_m], so that [name_f]May[/name_f] color my opinion.

[name_m]Donovan[/name_m] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] is a great name, [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] is strong up front and you both get a name you love in the middle!

[name_m]Donovan[/name_m] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] is very handsome. I like that [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] honors his uncle and grandpa.

Good choice.

I think it’s a perfect choice for you. Lots of nn options, strong full name.

[name_m]Donovan[/name_m] is darling. Agreed, I love the name [name_m]Jackson[/name_m], but it’s pretty popular right now.