WDYT of Elliot?

What do you guys think of the name, [name]Elliot[/name]? This will be our 3rd child, and its a boy. We have two daughter’s [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Sophia/name [name]Tacy[/name]. We are using the name, [name]Joseph[/name] as the middle name. So what do you think of [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]? What comes to mind?
Last name: [name]Chavez[/name].

I think [name]Elliot[/name] is cute and I like the combo [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]. I think of [name]Elliot[/name] as a male name, but I know that some people are starting to use it for females. I don’t know how you feel about unisex names, but if you’d prefer a name that’s all boy it’s something to keep in mind.

I love [name]Elliot[/name]/t! When I think of [name]Elliot[/name] I think of Detective [name]Elliot[/name] Stabler on [name]Law[/name] and Order SVU. He’s pretty awesome, pretty manly, pretty testosterone-ridden. I love the character, though. I also think of [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Smith[/name], who, while having a tragic ending, lived a beautiful life of art and music.

All boy to me [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] is lovely :slight_smile:

http://babynamelover.wordpress.com

I definantly think of [name]Elliot[/name] as an all boy name too. I have never met a girl named [name]Elliot[/name]. It is not an unisex name at all.

I love [name]Elliot[/name] and the full name works well! Congratulations!

I like [name]Elliot[/name] - i think it goes well with both [name]Joseph[/name] and your girls names. Personally, [name]Elliot[/name] is down on my ‘girls’ name list - but i’m a bit different like that!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Ewan[/name] or [name]Evan[/name] - sticking with the E?

I reckon you should chose a name you like. Doesn’t really matter what we all think xx

I love [name]Elliot[/name]. [name]Elliot[/name] is still in the boy’s camp and I wouldn’t be swayed to think that it is going to the girl side. Most are doing this because of the female character on Scrubs named [name]Elliott[/name]. If you follow the show, she was named [name]Elliott[/name] because her father really wanted a boy, hence giving her a male’s name. I am a proud mom to [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] age 2.

We heard the name, [name]Asher[/name] yesterday. We kinda like it a litte more than [name]Elliot[/name]. WDYT?

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Asher[/name]. Like [name]Elliot[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are solid names, to me. [name]Asher[/name] may be getting to be more popular than [name]Elliot[/name] but I think they’re both great names for boys. [name]Asher[/name] to me is handsome and classic.

[name]Elliott[/name] is being used on girls now so im not overly fond of it but I love less common forms
[name]Elias[/name], [name]Ellis[/name], [name]Ellison[/name], Eliat,Eliad

[name]Love[/name] it. This is on my list, but DH doesn’t feel it is manly enough. I am keeping it on the list anyway! [name]Asher[/name] is nice too, but [name]Elliot/name has a more classic feel to it.

My 2 year-old-daughter’s name is [name]Elliott[/name]. I have heard of a handful of other female [name]Elliott[/name]'s, but honestly, I think the name is still considered primarily male, and you’d be safe to name your son [name]Elliott[/name]. It’s a nice, classic name.

Also, I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Asher[/name] (can also use [name]Ash[/name] for short.) I would name my own son that, but my sister-in-law already has dibs on the name! :slight_smile:

Congrats on your baby boy!

I love the name [name]Elliot[/name] but ONLY for a BOY. It’s a great name, I hope you use it.

I think I like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Chavez[/name] more than [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]. I think [name]Asher[/name] goes better with your last name. You could even go with something like [name]Lorenzo[/name], [name]Esteban[/name], or [name]Elonzo[/name] but I don’t know if you’re looking for names like that, I’m thinking not but just thought I’d throw it out there. We have a spanish last name and our son is [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Leonardo[/name].

Great name…love it and haven’t seen much of it. Also I think [name]Eli[/name] is a great nn :slight_smile: