WDYT of Estella?

Hello! What are your thoughts on the name Estella?
Do you prefer Estella or Stella??

1 Like

[name_f]Estelle[/name_f] > [name_f]Stella[/name_f] > [name_f]Estella[/name_f] :purple_heart:

Not a big fan of [name_f]Stella[/name_f] but prefer it to [name_f]Estella[/name_f]

5 Likes

I like [name_f]Estella[/name_f]! I think I probably prefer [name_f]Stella[/name_f] to [name_f]Estella[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Estella[/name_f] :black_heart: It sounds beautiful, magical and strong. I like [name_f]Stella[/name_f] too but slightly prefer [name_f]Estella[/name_f]

1 Like

I’m having a bit of a Great Expectations moment at the minute so [name_f]Estella[/name_f] is on my radar :grin:

[name_f]Estella[/name_f] is so elegant and gorgeous, literary and lovely.

I feel [name_f]Stella[/name_f] has a slightly different feel - it’s more punchy and sparky - and I do love it too. I guess it depends what vibe you want :slight_smile:

estrella is so glamorous! i think i slightly prefer the sweet stella, though. :star2:

I think [name_f]Estella[/name_f] is perfectly lovely and would be a great choice! Also, a big plus is that is is much less common/popular than [name_f]Stella[/name_f] as on NB [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is at 42 and [name_f]Estella[/name_f] is in the 700’s.

1 Like

i much prefer estella to stella :heartbeat:

1 Like

[name_f]Estella[/name_f] is so dramatic & striking! Absolutely love [name_f]Estella[/name_f] whereas [name_f]Stella[/name_f] just isn’t for me that ‘e’ makes a massive difference!!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Estella[/name_f]! It’s gorgeous,and I much prefer it over [name_f]Stella[/name_f]. :relaxed:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Estella[/name_f] and like it a little more than [name_f]Stella[/name_f], but both are equally lovely names.

I love both—Estella could be a good full name/good for use in formal occasions and she could go by [name_f]Stella[/name_f]!

That’s hard! [name_f]Estella[/name_f] is nice but I prefer [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]. Everyone can have their own opinion though (obviously).

1 Like

[name_f]Estella[/name_f] is one of my all time favorite names :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

estella is pretty!

I personally prefer Estella but both are absolutely gorgeous. I love Estella! It’s on my list and I think it’s so beautiful. The meaning is amazing as well!

[name_f]Estella[/name_f]. Use [name_f]Stella[/name_f] as a nickname if she likes it, but give her more options.

[name_f]Estella[/name_f] is lovely!

Both are nice! I prefer [name_f]Estella[/name_f], that way if she ends up feeling more like a [name_f]Stella[/name_f] herself she can always use it as a nickname. I also love [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], same charm but with a sleeker sound

1 Like

I love both of them so much!!! My favourites!
I prefer Estella as a middle with 1 syllable first names and then I prefer Stella as a first name. I used to prefer Estella but now I think Stella takes the lead