WDYT of Graham Porter Burke

See the results of this poll: WDYT of Graham Porter Burke?

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Sounds great! : 22 (65%)
  • It’s OK : 7 (21%)
  • You can do better…: 5 (15%)

[name]Love[/name]! We are naming my second ds due in [name]January[/name] [name]Graham[/name]. Not sure on the middle name yet maybe [name]Graham[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] or [name]Graham[/name] [name]David[/name] as both those middle names have meaning to us.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Graham[/name]…not too fond of [name]Porter[/name]. Although, if you have to use it a mn spot is better than as fn. Whenever I hear [name]Porter[/name] I hope the kid doesn’t turn out chubby or portly. ; )

Ooo, I really like it. So handsome

I like [name]Graham[/name] and the “er” sound of [name]Porter[/name] but not the name itself, [name]Porter[/name] is one of those occupations that [name]IMO[/name] stinks, it also brings to mind [name]Porter[/name] house steaks and “portly” people. However, it seems to be popular so most people probably wouldn’t think of it this way.

Edit: It also makes me think of the Johnny Cash song “Hey Porter” which might be a good thing if you like him.

My first thought was, all 3 names are last names. Other than that, if you don’t mind, it is a fine name.

I really like both those names on their own, and all three together, but what he’ll hear most often are first and last, and the “m” and “b” sounds are too similar for my taste. I’d also consider more syllables for the first name. But ultimately if it’s what you pick, I wouldn’t hear it and think “Well, HIS mom is obviously an idiot…” or anything! Good luck!