WDYT of Henry Beau?

[name]Hi[/name] berries, I have just found out i am expecting a blue bundle! so excited! Wanted your opinion on my name choice, [name]Henry[/name] [name]Beau[/name]. [name]Beau[/name] would be his middle name. I am open to other one syllable suggestions for the middle name. Your opinions would be greatly appreciated! P.s. he will be brother to our daughter [name]Honour[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. Thanks berries!

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Beau[/name] sounds very southern and charming! I bet with this name you have a very handsome boy on your hands :wink: I think it sounds great with [name]Honour[/name] [name]Grace[/name]! Are you planning on doing an all H theme? or this just a coincidence? I like letter themes so it does not bother me I was just curious :slight_smile:

Thank you for your lovely response dillonsfan01, I’m glad you like the names :o) The H theme is definitely a coincidence, I have only ever planned on having 2 children but if I ever did have more my favourite names are [name]Autumn[/name]/[name]Isla[/name]/[name]Noelle[/name] for a girl and [name]Noah[/name]/[name]Hugo[/name]/[name]Jude[/name] for a boy :o)

I think all those names would work well for a third child I know plenty of family’s with 2 of one letter and something different for a 3rd child and they do not feel left out at all so I think it would be fine :slight_smile:

I like it, but I would just make sure it doesn’t sound choppy with your last name! [name]Henry[/name] is lovely, though I’m a little biased! And [name]Beau[/name] is just the epitome of Southern charm!

I love [name]Henry[/name] [name]Beau[/name]! [name]Henry[/name] is one of my very favorites, and [name]Beau[/name] sounds so Southern-Charm dashing to me! I think [name]Honour[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] are very cute together.

Good luck!