Wdyt of Lucinda

For a girls name

Personally, it reminds me a lot of [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] the [name_m]Little[/name_m] Witch from Sofia the First. It’s not necessarily a bad name, it’s just heavily associated with her for me. Therefore, I really can’t see a person using this name.

If you want combos, here are a few suggestions.

Lucinda [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Juni[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Merci[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Elle[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Ann[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] Clarabeth
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Colleen[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]/Elise
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Mignonette[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Ianthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

1 Like

Lucinda is really pretty! [name_f]My[/name_f] first association is the fairy from [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Enchanted who is maybe not the greatest first association but I think [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] is wearable.

1 Like

It feels very fairytale-esque, not that that’s a bad thing! I also thought of the characters from [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Enchanted and [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] the First, but that’s also probably not something you’re going to run into too much of in the real world. All in all, I think it’s a nice name, very pretty and very feminine. I personally prefer other [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] variants, such as [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] or [name_f]Luciana[/name_f], but [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] is lovely as well.

Lucinda is so pretty! I’ve only known one [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] and she was a strong and beautiful woman! [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] is such a sweet nickname too.

I also think it’s pretty. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]-names are [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucilla[/name_f], but this one is nice too.

Its such a pretty whimsical name! It has alot of nickname opinions too.

It reminds me of a little witch from Sofia the First, but I honestly think the name is beautiful! Especially with the right middle.

I love [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] ! And most [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] names !!

I love it! It has lots of character and spunk, a great sound, and the namesakes I can think of aren’t negative. It also has options for nicknames.

I love [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]! Tons of nickname options and a dignified and whimsical name overall.

Honestly, it feels a bit dated. It’s still lovely though! I love the nns [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Indy[/name_u]!

My friend named her baby [name_f]Lucina[/name_f] and some people call her [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] for some reason. Her nn is [name_f]Lu[/name_f] - It’s a great name either way!

I like [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]. I believe it can stand on its own or with a middle name. And you can call her [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] or [name_f]Cindy[/name_f] as a nick name. I personally like it by itself.

I think of the font [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] Sans from word processing right away!!

That being said, once I get over that, it’s pretty :slight_smile:

I have a cousin named [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]. Usually goes by [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. Not my favorite name to be honest, but it’s definitely unique

I love [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f], I think it’s beautiful and whimsical!

I have a cousin who has a daughter named [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f], but they call her [name_f]Lulu[/name_f]. I personally prefer [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] which I think is absolutely beautiful. You might also consider [name_f]Luciana[/name_f], which is quite pretty as well.

I love it. I think it is cute and will suit from baby through to adulthood.