WDYT of Magdalena?

Any thoughts?

2 Likes

Full of flair and elegance

i adore it ! beautiful sound, the perfect mix of classic charm and dramatic flair, and the loveliest imagery.

Absolutely love it and the usual Polish nickname, [name_f]Magda[/name_f] :heart_eyes: It’s long but doesn’t feel OTT, and full of feminine strength and sophistication.

I love it! It feels feminine and strong :sparkles:

[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] is beautiful :two_hearts:

[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name I think she’s such an elegant name with a strong sound. I like the idea of [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] as a nickname as well definitely see the appeal.

I really like it. It feels elegant and ethereal in a regal way. I’d love to see it used more.

I love [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]! I also like the nicknames like [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lainey[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! A bit dramatic but very dignified. The only [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] I know goes my [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Lena[/name_f] and [name_f]Magda[/name_f]. Definitely a name that requires a nickname for everyday use, in my opinion.

I love [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]!

[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] - underused, full of history, strong, independent, a beauty :slight_smile:

Gorgeous, regal and sophisticated! Excellent for all ages and stages

I like it a lot! Such strength and elegance

[name_u]Love[/name_u]

Too much of a mouth full for me, but I love the idea of the NN [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] :slight_smile:

It’s such a beautiful name. I like that it’s long and melodious and I especially like the sound of the lena part.

Such a beautiful, dramatic name :heart_eyes:

I really like, but I prefer [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] more.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! I know one [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] who goes by [name_f]Magda[/name_f], It feels strong, chic, and elegant.

[name_u]Love[/name_u]! ESP with [name_f]Lena[/name_f] as nn.