Wdyt of Mariposa Inez

I did a little poll on the quick poll thread but I would like to know your detailed opinions on this combo
Do you think it flows? Do you like it?

[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] is so fresh and interesting

I love it! Thats so pretty!

Wow how gorgeous :heart_eyes: I absolutely love Spanish name combos. Iā€™ve never seen [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] used as a name before, but I love its meaning!

This combo is beautiful!! Such lovely imagery! I think Iā€™d prefer the [name_f]Ines[/name_f] spelling, it seems so soft and comforting :slight_smile:

I donā€™t usually like [name_f]Inez[/name_f] but I find it lovely with [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] although the ā€˜aā€™ ending of [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] and the ā€˜Iā€™ beginning of [name_f]Inez[/name_f] get a bit lost in each other when I say it aloud but that might just be my accent.

Overall it is lovely though

1 Like

While I think it sounds magical and adventurous, I just donā€™t think it flows very well as at least I say [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] ā€œmare-ih-poe-zuhā€ and [name_f]Inez[/name_f] ā€œih-nezā€, which causes those ending z sounds to run into each other imo.

1 Like

I actually suggested this name the other day so of course I really like [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] I think itā€™s really pretty with a sweet international flair

2 Likes

In some areas, ā€œmariposaā€ is Spanish slang for a gay man.

Itā€™s one I liked!

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know thatā€¦ I just though it meant butterfly
Then I need to take that into consideration

1 Like