WDYT of Milena?

As title says. I’ve been thinking about the name [name_f]Milena[/name_f] and was wondering what your thoughts on it are.

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

I really like Milena! I know one, who pronounces it MEE-leh-nah (she’s Bosnian) and I find it very pretty. It has a bit of a European flair for sure, and really adorable, versatile nicknames.

1 Like

[name_f]Milena[/name_f] has delicacy and flair

1 Like

Love it! I have a dear friend names Milena! She always has her name mispronounced (her pronunciation is mih-LAY-nuh), but it’s still so pretty.

1 Like

I like it a lot! I would pronounce it Mih-LEH-Na.

1 Like

A very popular name among the Slavs. [name_f]My[/name_f] first association is Kafka’s [name_f]Milena[/name_f]. I like it but only if pronounced MEE-LEH-NAH.

1 Like

I really liked it ever since I knew it was [name_f]Mila[/name_f] Kunis’ full first name. It has Eastern European flair and looks as pretty as it sounds.

It’s well-used here in Croatia but I don’t mind! It has such a lovely and endearing meaning. You might also like [name_f]Mila[/name_f] and [name_f]Milica[/name_f] from the same root.

It has a pretty sound but I have a very strong association with it. Not for me but definitely nice for others!

I love [name_f]Milena[/name_f]. I think it has a lovely sound.

I always adore [name_f]Milena[/name_f]! It’s super pretty and has this exotic flair on it. [name_f]My[/name_f] only association with the name is [name_f]Mila[/name_f] Kunis, which I also like.

[name_f]Milena[/name_f] sounds and looks very close to [name_f]Malena[/name_f], which is the word used to describe bloody faeces.

1 Like

Two of my aunts are named [name_f]Milena[/name_f] and it’s a quite popular name in Serbia - but I like it, I think it has a sweet meaning and it’s a nice name overall :slight_smile:

Like it for it’s easy access to nickname [name_f]Mila[/name_f] or [name_f]Milah[/name_f]. Generally though I prefer the similiar sounding [name_f]Malena[/name_f]

1 Like

Sadly this is what I associate it with too.

1 Like

Very pretty! I quite like it

1 Like