[name]Beckett[/name] [name]Graham[/name]
[name]Dash[/name] [name]Brody[/name]
[name]Rio[/name] [name]Dimitri[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Declan[/name] [name]Nicolai[/name]
[name]Landon[/name] [name]Scott[/name]
[name]Vladimir[/name] [name]Hugo[/name]

Thanks!

My favorites from your list are [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Reese[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Graham[/name]!

I love [name]Gemma[/name], [name]Violet[/name], and [name]Julian[/name], and like [name]Nina[/name], [name]Arabella[/name], and [name]Vivienne[/name].

[name]Bryn[/name] [name]Coco[/name] - [name]Bryn[/name] isn’t my style, but it’s okay. I am not a fan of cutesy names like [name]Coco[/name] unless they are strictly nicknames.
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Reese[/name] - I really like this one. [name]Gemma[/name] has been on my list for a while, it is classic and strong without being over used. And it sounds good with [name]Reese[/name].
Larsa Eclaire - I’m not even sure Larsa is a name. It looks like you hit an extra key trying to type [name]Lara[/name]. And I really don’t want to sound rude but… Eclaire? Like the pastry? I mean, they are delicious and all, but as a name for a child…?
[name]Nina[/name] [name]Capri[/name] - [name]Nina[/name] is alright, [name]Capri[/name] is eh.
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Paloma[/name] - [name]Vivienne[/name] is lovely, and I am loving it paired with [name]Paloma[/name]. A really neat sounding culture clash.
[name]Arabella[/name] Dolce - [name]Arabella[/name] is sweet, but all the -bella names are over done to me. Dolce… dulce? I’m not sure.
Marchesca [name]Jade[/name] - Meh and meh.
[name]Una[/name] [name]Violet[/name] - I’d go with [name]Oona[/name] for the spelling if I were to ever use this name, but it isn’t really my style anyway. [name]Violet[/name] is cute, though, and I like seeing it in the middle spot.

[name]Favorite[/name]: [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Paloma[/name]
Least favorite: Larsa Eclaire

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Paolo[/name] - [name]Julian[/name] is okay. [name]Paolo[/name] is cute but very ethnically specific, so not something I would ever consider.
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]Graham[/name] - I feel like these on their own are alright, but together it is a bit of a surname overload.
[name]Dash[/name] [name]Brody[/name] - [name]Dash[/name] is cute as a nickname, but not so much as a given, [name]IMO[/name]. [name]Brody[/name] is alright.
[name]Rio[/name] [name]Dimitri[/name] - Not a huge fan of place names, and [name]Rio[/name] is one I’ve never heard/would never think to use. [name]Dimitri[/name] is awesome. It is a guilty pleasure of mine, but as I am not of Russian or [name]Easter[/name] European descent, I wouldn’t use it unless I married someone who was because it is another that seems very ethnically specific.
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]James[/name] - Better than [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Graham[/name], but still not great.
[name]Declan[/name] [name]Nicolai[/name] - I really like this one. [name]Declan[/name] is unique without being too unique, and it sounds good with [name]Nicolai[/name], though to me that is another of those ethnically specific names.
[name]Landon[/name] [name]Scott[/name] - I’ve never liked [name]Landon[/name], but [name]Scott[/name] is okay.
[name]Vladimir[/name] [name]Hugo[/name] - Again with the ethnic-y name, but I like [name]Vladimir[/name] [name]Hugo[/name]. It has a nice ring to it :slight_smile:

[name]Favorite[/name]: Tie between [name]Declan[/name] [name]Nicolai[/name] and [name]Vladimir[/name] [name]Hugo[/name]
Least favorite: [name]Dash[/name] [name]Brody[/name] over [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Graham[/name] by a hair

Bryn Coco-I LOVE BRYN! I think Coco is cute and best in the middle :slight_smile:
Gemma Reese-Very pretty!
Larsa Eclaire-Larsa is interesting-never heard of it. Eclaire reminds me of the dessert lol!
Nina Capri-I could picture a beautiful model with this name
Vivienne Paloma-Classic and exotic-PERFECT!
Arabella Dolce-I adore Arabella, Dolce isn’t my favorite name but works fir this combo
Marchesca Jade-I never heard of Marchesca. Jade’s fine.
Una Violet-Short and sweet :slight_smile: Love!

Fav: Vivienne Paloma
Least Fav: Marchesca Jade
Suggestion: Paloma Violet

Julian Paolo-It’s nice but Julian is #49 in the U.S.
Beckett Graham-I get a “cool” guy vibe from this name
Dash Brody-I like Dash as a nickname for Dashiell. Brody is ok.
Rio Dimitri-I like the names individually but not together
Beckett James-watch out for the initials! It’s still nice though
Declan Nicolai-Same as Rio Dimitri
Landon Scott-Landon is trendy in my country but I like this name with Scott-it sounds pleasant :slight_smile:
Vladimir Hugo-I love this combo but worry about the Vladimir Putin connection.

Fav: Beckett Graham
Least Fav: Rio Dimitri
Suggestion: Hugo Scott

[name]Bryn[/name] [name]Coco[/name] - prefer [name]Bryn[/name] for a boy.[name]Coco[/name]: NMS. however, like [name]Brynn[/name] spelling for a girl, (similar to [name]Lynn[/name])
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Reese[/name]- [name]Gemma[/name] is gorgeous. fits in with class mates [name]Emma[/name], [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name], however, will be more unique.
Larsa Eclaire - Not too keen.
[name]Nina[/name] [name]Capri[/name] - [name]Nina[/name] is cute. with [name]Capri[/name], can only think ‘Sonne’
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Paloma[/name] - very feminine, love it.
[name]Arabella[/name] Dolce- a very sweet combination. once again, [name]Arabella[/name] a fresh change from [name]Isabella[/name].
Marchesca [name]Jade[/name] - not my style
[name]Una[/name] [name]Violet[/name] - love this comination, sweet irish first name that’d work internationally and [name]Violet[/name] is my favourite flower name.

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Paolo[/name] - I’ve alows found [name]Julian[/name] a very handsome name, and [name]Paolo[/name] is an excellent addition also.
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]Graham[/name] - each name is lovely individually, however I’m not sure if the combination works
[name]Dash[/name] [name]Brody[/name] - prefer FN [name]Dashiell[/name] with NN [name]Dash[/name]. [name]Brody[/name] once felt trendy to me, now it feels charming.
[name]Rio[/name] [name]Dimitri[/name]- love love love [name]Rio[/name]. [name]Dimitri[/name] gives a Russian elegence
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]James[/name] - much prefer this combo
[name]Declan[/name] [name]Nicolai[/name] - [name]Declan[/name] is once again an internationally well-taken Irish name, prefer [name]Nicholas[/name] with this combo, however.
[name]Landon[/name] [name]Scott[/name] - wouldn’t be too keen on Landa, however, this combination is strong
[name]Vladimir[/name] [name]Hugo[/name] -i once had a pet named [name]Vlad[/name], therefore, have a soft spot for this name. love [name]Hugo[/name] with it too

My Favourites from your list are:
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Paloma[/name] and [name]Una[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Vladimir[/name] [name]Hugo[/name] and [name]Rio[/name] [name]Dimitri[/name]

[name]Bryn[/name] [name]Coco[/name]- It is okay. [name]Coco[/name] reminds me too much of poodles
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Reese[/name]- It is okay, [name]Gemma[/name] is pretty but I don’t like [name]Reese[/name] on girls but that’s just me.
Larsa Eclaire- Eclaire reminds me too much of the food, and Larsa looks made up to me almost like you meant to say larissa.
[name]Nina[/name] [name]Capri[/name]- Pretty, but [name]Capri[/name] isn’t my style
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Paloma[/name]- [name]Vivienne[/name] is very pretty but I don’t like it with [name]Paloma[/name]. I am in the minority though.
[name]Arabella[/name] Dolce- [name]Arabella[/name] is okay, but Dolce is too Dolce and Gabbana.
Marchesca [name]Jade[/name]- NMS
[name]Una[/name] [name]Violet[/name]- My favorite out of your girls. I feel in love with [name]Una[/name] after watching Stardust.

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Paolo[/name]- [name]Julian[/name] is too common for me, and [name]Paolo[/name] can only be pulled off if you are the ethnicity in my opinion. If you are, awesome name!
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]Graham[/name]- NMS, I don’t really like [name]Beckett[/name] or [name]Graham[/name]
[name]Dash[/name] [name]Brody[/name]- [name]Dash[/name] sounds better as a nickname for [name]Dashiell[/name], and [name]Brody[/name] is okay. I would never use it
[name]Rio[/name] [name]Dimitri[/name]- I don’t like [name]Rio[/name], but [name]Dimitri[/name] is okay if you are russian like someone else said.
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]James[/name]- Still don’t like [name]Beckett[/name], but [name]James[/name] is a nice classic
[name]Declan[/name] [name]Nicolai[/name]- NMS
[name]Landon[/name] [name]Scott[/name]- NMS
[name]Vladimir[/name] [name]Hugo[/name]- Nice russian name and my favorite of your boy names, but it may be hard for a little boy to pull off this name. [name]Hugo[/name] is cute

Ooooh, I like [name]Arabella[/name] Dolce and [name]Una[/name] [name]Violet[/name] from your girls list, [name]Beckett[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Dash[/name] [name]Brody[/name] from your boy list (I actually like [name]Dash[/name] [name]Brody[/name] A LOT!)

[name]Love[/name]: [name]Arabella[/name], [name]Julian[/name], [name]James[/name], And [name]Declan[/name]! Like: [name]Beckett[/name], [name]Dash[/name], and [name]Landon[/name], [name]Nina[/name], [name]Gemma[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Violet[/name].

[name]Bryn[/name] [name]Coco[/name] - [name]Bryn[/name] is ok, though I kinda prefer [name]Brynn[/name]. [name]Coco[/name] is too cutesy/nicknamey to me.
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Reese[/name] - I like it.
Larsa Eclaire - Larsa is too weird sounding for me. Eclaire is a food.
[name]Nina[/name] [name]Capri[/name] - I like [name]Nina[/name], though I knew one I didn’t like so I’d never use it. [name]Capri[/name] is ok, NMS though.
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Paloma[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]! [name]Paloma[/name] is ok.
[name]Arabella[/name] Dolce - [name]Way[/name] too cutesy all around.
Marchesca [name]Jade[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t really like either name.
[name]Una[/name] [name]Violet[/name] - To me this is like naming your child [name]One[/name]. [name]Violet[/name] is nice.

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Paolo[/name] - [name]Julian[/name] is nice. [name]Paolo[/name] is ok.
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]Graham[/name] - [name]Beckett[/name] is a little too trendy sounding; I prefer [name]Bennett[/name]. [name]Graham[/name] is NMS but nice.
[name]Dash[/name] [name]Brody[/name] - [name]Both[/name] names are fine, nothing spectacular for me though.
[name]Rio[/name] [name]Dimitri[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like [name]Rio[/name]. [name]Dimitri[/name] is ok.
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]James[/name] - Same as above. [name]James[/name] is fine, just a bit overused.
[name]Declan[/name] [name]Nicolai[/name] - [name]Declan[/name] is overrated [name]IMO[/name], I don’t see the appeal. I do really like [name]Nicolai[/name] but I know someone with this as a last name (thought spelled differently) and I dated a [name]Nicholas[/name], so I couldn’t see myself ever using it, but I like it!
[name]Landon[/name] [name]Scott[/name] - I like both names!
[name]Vladimir[/name] [name]Hugo[/name] - [name]Vladimir[/name] is a little too much for me. [name]Hugo[/name] is just ok.

Marchesa is a brand, I can’t picture it as a name its like [name]Bentley[/name] or [name]Chanel[/name] plus it sounds like Marchese.

…NM you said Marchesca, I guess [name]IMO[/name] it would get mixed up with the brand though.

[name]Bryn[/name] [name]Coco[/name]-I like this a lot
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Reese[/name]-[name]Love[/name] [name]Reese[/name]. Greatly dislike [name]Gemma[/name].
Larsa Eclaire-Intriguing.
[name]Nina[/name] [name]Capri[/name]-Doesn’t flow right to me. [name]Don[/name]'t really like either of the names
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Paloma[/name]-[name]Love[/name] this!
[name]Arabella[/name] Dolce-love this too!
Marchesca [name]Jade[/name]-Dislike.
[name]Una[/name] [name]Violet[/name]-Prefer this flip-flopped.

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Paolo[/name]- [name]Love[/name] [name]Julian[/name] but dislike [name]Paolo[/name].
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]Graham[/name]-[name]LOVE[/name]!
[name]Dash[/name] [name]Brody[/name]-[name]Love[/name]!
[name]Rio[/name] [name]Dimitri[/name]-Dislike.
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]James[/name]-[name]Love[/name]!!
[name]Declan[/name] [name]Nicolai[/name]-Dislike.
[name]Landon[/name] [name]Scott[/name]-It’s okay. Not bad.
[name]Vladimir[/name] [name]Hugo[/name]- NMS.