[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Alan[/name_m]
[name_m]Micah[/name_m][name_m] Gregory[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Shane [/name_u]
[name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur [/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] – Very pretty. I like the image it conjures up of [name_u]Jackie[/name_u] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], haha, but [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is lovely and so is [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f]. Very timeless and classy.
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Pamela[/name_f] – Not fond of this. I really like [name_f]Clara[/name_f], but [name_f]Pamela[/name_f] feels extremely dated to me; not to mention that [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Pamela[/name_f] just doesn’t sound very good imo. The combination of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] ending in an ‘a’ and [name_f]Pamela[/name_f] also ending in one, as well as the ‘l’s’ makes it sound strange.
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] – I love [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]! I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Zoe[/name_f], though. It also gives me the strange urge to say ‘[name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_f]Zoe[/name_f]’ but I have no clue why. I like [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] or [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] better.
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] – Beautiful, although I much prefer the spelling [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]. [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] would make an absolutely stunning choice. It’s a shame you don’t see [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] used more often. It’s beautiful with a beautiful meaning.
[name_f]Joanna[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] – I like [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], although I prefer [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], or [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u].
[name_f]Kezia[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] – Not sure on the pronunciation of [name_f]Kezia[/name_f]. [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] is pretty but imo nothing special. I prefer [name_f]Valeria[/name_f], although I wouldn’t pair it with [name_f]Kezia[/name_f] because of the double ‘a’ endings. I did a bit of research on [name_f]Kezia[/name_f], and while for some reason I prefer the spelling [name_f]Keziah[/name_f], I think [name_f]Kezia[/name_f] is actually quite pretty. I love the idea of a [name_f]Zosia[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f], though…
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] – All three names are beautiful separately, but [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] back-to-back just doesn’t work for me. They’re both too short with similar sounding endings that just makes it flow strangely. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] might be better. [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is nice; [name_f]Luciana[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is also beautiful.
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]Joyce[/name_u] – [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is so pretty, I think it’s absolutely lovely. [name_u]Joyce[/name_u] is nms, but it isn’t a bad name by any means. So I’m mostly eh on the combo.
[name_f]Theresa[/name_f] [name_f]Julia[/name_f] – Another ‘eh’. I don’t personally like [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] that much (feels dated to me), but [name_f]Julia[/name_f] is gorgeous. I love [name_f]Therese[/name_f], though. [name_f]Therese[/name_f] [name_f]Julia[/name_f] or [name_f]Therese[/name_f] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] would be really pretty.

Boys:
[name_m]Alphonse[/name_m] [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] – I like this! It’s charmingly clunky. I do worry about the teasing potential of [name_m]Alphonse[/name_m], but it’s a handsome name, and I love the combo.
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] – Very handsome, strong and solid. This one is definitely a winner.
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] – A little too boring for my tastes. Whereas [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is not heard that often, thus making its combo with the well-known [name_m]Peter[/name_m] more appealing, [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] just feels too ‘filler.’
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] – I like this. It does verge on the ‘boring’ feeling but [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] just sounds so nice.
[name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] – Another kind of ‘filler’ imo. [name_m]Paul[/name_m] is nice, though.
Nikolaus [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] – [name_f]Do[/name_f] you say ‘[name_m]Fred[/name_m]-rik’ or ‘[name_m]FRED[/name_m]-ə-rik’? I say it as the latter which does not sound as nice with Nikolaus. I like the combo, though.
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Alan[/name_m] – [name_u]Love[/name_u], love, love [name_u]Robin[/name_u] but [name_m]Alan[/name_m] just feels eh next to it. Also don’t like the flow. I feel as if [name_u]Robin[/name_u] needs a longer mn.

Thanks for the feedback I’ll do some name shuffling. :slight_smile:

I say [name_f]Kezia[/name_f]:keh-zee-uh not sure if that’s correct but that’s how it’s said her in Aus.

I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f], [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Alphonse[/name_m] [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Alan[/name_m]. I also like the names [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Zoe[/name_f], [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] and [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] separately, but I don’t think any of their combos flow well.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] - I want to like this but for some reason it’s a mouthful for me. So, I really like it in theory :wink:
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] - love [name_f]Clara[/name_f], don’t like [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] - love [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], don’t like this combo. I think the “ie” ending on [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] is what’s tripping me up. I also keep accidentally reading it as “[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Valeria[/name_f]” for that reason. What about [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]?
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] - I like this one, it’s beautiful
[name_f]Kezia[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] - not sure on the pronunciation of [name_f]Kezia[/name_f], but I like [name_f]Florence[/name_f] as a middle name regardless
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Pamela[/name_f] - this is just so-so to me. Not a fan of [name_f]Pamela[/name_f].
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]Joyce[/name_u] - [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is lovely. [name_u]Joyce[/name_u] isn’t my style but the combo is nice.
[name_f]Theresa[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] - this is okay. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t like [name_f]Theresa[/name_f], really like [name_u]Vivian[/name_u].

Boys:
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Clifford[/name_m] - [name_m]Clifford[/name_m] is nms, I would prefer [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Clive[/name_m], [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Clifton[/name_m], or [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Clinton[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] - This is a nice combo
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] - I like this as well, a bit too popular for my tastes but sounds nice
MicahAlan - the repetition of “ah” at the end of [name_u]Micah[/name_u] and the beginning of [name_m]Alan[/name_m] sounds strange to me. I think [name_m]Alan[/name_m] [name_u]Micah[/name_u] sounds better for that reason.
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] - Very nice, I actually have a friend who names her son this
[name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] - A bit eh to me. Not bad, but nothing special.
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] - I like this a lot
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Gregory[/name_m] - I love [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], the pairing is just so-so

From the other responses: I really like [name_m]Alphonse[/name_m] [name_m]Bernard[/name_m].