Wdyt of my name list?

Hii! I’m new here! One of my friends invited me and I created a uc with some girl names. What do you think about them?

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]April[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]

2 Likes

hi august!

so happy to have you here :yellow_heart:

i love your list, and each of these combos has incredible flow! eleanor lilly grace stands out to me, because eleanor is at the top of my list! i also love catherine eliza frances and isabelle kathryn may.

1 Like

Hi, and welcome :relaxed:.

You have a beautiful list. All the combos flow well.

Isabelle is feminine, and girly. One of my favourite names.

April is nice and refreshing to hear. It has a sweet sound.

Jasmine I’ve known many, but I still think it’s such a pretty name.

Eleanor is timeless, and classic.

Catherine is also a classic. I just don’t really like the sound.

Overall, a great list! :slight_smile:

Nice! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]. [name_f]April[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] is cute. :slight_smile:

Soft traditional choices that are warm and bright feeling.

I love [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]!
I quite like [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] and [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] together as well, but think I’d prefer [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] or [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] / [name_f]Mae[/name_f].

[name_u]Love[/name_u]: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
Like: [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
Not my style: [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_f]April[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]

I really like all on your list except [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]. I’ve just known so many Jasmines that it has come to feel a bit tired to me, and for some reason I’ve never warmed to [name_f]Joy[/name_f].

I love the spunky [name_f]April[/name_f] as a first name. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is gorgeous, and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is after my own heart.

Hi, welcome to Nameberry! Your list is lovely. I particularly like Jasmine Valerie Joy, I think it might be the happiest name I’ve ever heard! The z and v sounds make it zesty and fun too.

Eleanor Lilly Grace - this is so elegant, regal and pretty
Isabelle Kathryn May - sleek and pretty
Jasmine Valerie Joy - there’s something light and fun about this
Catherine Eliza Frances - classic and classy
April Sophie Paige - love seeing the sweet April and Sophie :slight_smile: