WDYT of our name?

Hello berries :slight_smile: Me and DH are expecting a baby boy on [name]June[/name] 21! We think* we found the PERFECT name for him, and i just wanted to see what you all though. We want to name him [name]Orion[/name] [name]Michael[/name] :slight_smile: Our last name starts with G. We are looking into the possibility of a second middle name, but dont really have any ideas for it as of now. So what do you all think of [name]Orion[/name] [name]Michael[/name]? And feel free to suggest second middle name options! :slight_smile: Thanks! :smiley:

Very interesting choice. I like that you’re pairing a very strong and common middle name with an unusual first name.

I really like it! Good choice!

I really like it. I actually went to school with an [name]Orion[/name] back in the 90s. He was a really popular kid who caried his name well.

[name]Orion[/name] is one of my guilty pleasure names, and I love that you’ve paired it with a classic, strong middle name. Sounds perfect to me!

I love it! I think it is a fabulous combination. The initials aren’t ideal, but not bad either (obviously I have been texting too much to even notice something like that! :wink: )

I’m wondering how you pronounce that. Is it like O-[name]Ryan[/name]?

Ahahaha I hadnt even noticed! I just burst out laughing and dh goes what? And i told him and he says, his second middle name will be [name]Frank[/name]. Lol ;

)

Yes it is. O-ry-on or O-ry-an.