WDYT of Pania?

I’m from [name_m]New[/name_m] Zealand and I found out last year that my mother had originally wanted to call me [name_f]Pania[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f], but changed her mind when one of her cousins named her daughter [name_f]Tania[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f].

I hadn’t really thought of it again until coming across a Babyberries blog this afternoon that included a birth announcement for a Zari [name_f]Pania[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f].

Things I like:
[ul]

[/ul]

Things I’m not sure about:
[ul]

[/ul]

What are your thoughts berries?
What middle names would you pair with the first name [name_f]Pania[/name_f]?
What first names would you pair with the middle names [name_f]Pania[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]?

Thanks!

Bump for feedback!

I think it would be a nice middle name idea. [name_u]Panya[/name_u] spelling (and I’m not an advocate for crazy spellings AT ALL) may help with the pronunciation, if it’s supposed to sound like [name_f]Tanya[/name_f]/[name_f]Tonya[/name_f]., I would say it would be pronounced Pain-ee-uh, like Mania. If spelled [name_f]Pania[/name_f]. Where I live the [name_f]Tania[/name_f] spelling is more of a [name_f]Tanya[/name_f] or [name_f]Tonya[/name_f]. [name_u]Panya[/name_u]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is beautiful, I actually like it which is odd because not the biggest fan of two middle names. I think if it’s important to you, you should use it.

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Pania[/name_f] ([name_f]Rose[/name_f]) is beautiful from your signature.