WDYT of Phoenix?

I admit, I like this name for a boy a lot because of the character [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Wright[/name_m], lol.

3 Likes

i love the Phoenix Wright association, too!! i think Phoenix is cute, and i love the nn Nix (:

[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] is pretty cool

This is a name I have always wanted to like more but the spelling always trips me up !

I totally appreciate it for others

i love it! plus the nn [name_f]Nix[/name_f] is adorable
i also love the spanish version, [name_m]Fénix[/name_m]

Ahh I love it!!

Not my own personal favorite, but I definitely feel like as a unisex name it suits boys a lot better, it makes me picture an aspiring young actor in his first independent role on a beachy movie

I really love Phoenix for either boys or girls (although, I prefer it for gitls). It’s such a strong vibe. :grin:

While I personally prefer [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] for a girl, I do think it’s a truly unisex choice that is quite fun while not being outlandish.

I really adore [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]. It’s soft, beautiful, magical, and mystical. It just looks, sounds, and feels warm, cosy, and hopeful.

I like the sound of it, but have never been to keen on the spelling. It is gorgeous though, and I like all the nicknames it has.

I think it’s a cool name!