WDYT of Quade?

My husband and I are trying for our sixth(!), and we always have a hard time with names, lol. We have a few different names that we’ve thought of (as you can see in my signature), but the one we both really like for a boy is [name_m]Quade[/name_m]. It’s a bit different, which isn’t something we normally go for, but I don’t know, we both like it! I think his full name would be [name_m]Quade[/name_m] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] [name_m]Harris[/name_m]. But, we’re wanting to know what the general public and you other name enthusiasts think of [name_m]Quade[/name_m]. You won’t hurt my feelings, just be honest :slight_smile: Thank you!

*Other name possibilities can be seen in my signature, along with what the names of his/her sister and brothers are.

[name_m]Quade[/name_m] is one of my favorites. I prefer it spelled [name_m]Quaid[/name_m]

It’s alright. Might have some double takes at first but it seems straightforward enough that your son won’t have people mispronouncing and misspelling his name.

i don’t mind the name [name_m]Quade[/name_m] but all i can think about is [name_m]Quade[/name_m] [name_m]Cooper[/name_m] who was born in [name_m]New[/name_m] Zealand but is a union player for Australia

Honestly, it looks too much like Quack for me, though the sound is nice.