WDYT of RAMONA as Sis to Matilda???

I feel like my naming mood changes like the wind!
So today I like [name]Ramona[/name].

DD is [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] Darling.

WDYT of [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Ramona[/name]??
MN ideas for [name]Ramona[/name]??

I love the two together! Is Darling a 2nd middle name?

This is an AWESOME match : D.

Best wishes!

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] is great! I would choose another tree/flower middle name. [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Iris[/name] sounds good. I also like [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Saffron[/name] and [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Violet[/name].

[name]Just[/name] chiming in here to point out that [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Ramona[/name] are both heroines of children’s books ([name]Matilda[/name] by [name]Roald[/name] Dahl and [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Quimby[/name] in the [name]Beverly[/name] [name]Cleary[/name] series). An awesome, sweet connection that’s not obvious enough to be clich”. Great match!

Oh, I love Poptart’s suggestion of [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Iris[/name] for [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] Darling’s sister. [name]Both[/name] names are spunky and fun and a great match! All the best!

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]Iris[/name] is awesome, but I’ll just point out that the initials appear to be RID (If I’m right that Darling is your last name not a second middle on [name]Matilda[/name]), and you may or may not care about that.

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is very pretty. [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Saffron[/name] is too although maybe a bit of a hippy take?

[name]Romana[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name] not only gets a nature name in there, but alludes to [name]Roald[/name] Dahl (maybe too much? I like it though).

Best wishes!

Thx everyone!!! Yes- Darling is a second mn, and [name]Ramona[/name] would have 2 mn also! Still deciding for sure what to pick- but u all had great suggestions!! Keep em coming!
And yes- I love the literary references!! [name]Glad[/name] u picked up on that! :wink:

[name]Ah[/name]! It is a second middle! From [name]Peter[/name] [name]Pan[/name]? [name]Gwendolen[/name] alludes to [name]Wendy[/name] and is literary from [name]Oscar[/name] Wilde : D. I can see it working with [name]Matilda[/name], and [name]Ramona[/name], and your style, though of course I could be wrong : D.

Anyway, [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Iris[/name] has fewer concerns with her initials now! Excellent since it is really lovely.

Those are the cutest names for sisters ever!!! I love it! But I think I may like [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Violet[/name] better than [name]Iris[/name]! But def. love the [name]Ramona[/name]!

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is lovely. That would be my first choice. I love that you do 2 middle names. That is a family tradition in my family as well.

What about these for another middle name…I was thinking a loving theme to match Darling.
Amorette
[name]Amedea[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]

They’re almost TOO perfect a match!!

I strongly dislike [name]Ramona[/name] and I think it is the moan that really makes it a no go zone for me. You will be surprised I am sure that I dislike [name]Ramona[/name] so much since my DH is named [name]Ramon[/name] and I love his name. We do not say it with the moan sound rather with the mon sound as in [name]Raymon[/name] or in the French sound with the short [name]Ra[/name] then mon.

[name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Ramona[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] together, they both have the same kind of quirky spunk. They’re very well matched and I would love to meet two sisters named [name]Ramona[/name] & [name]Matilda[/name]

[name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Ramona[/name] are so spunky & lovely together!

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]Iris[/name] is soo sweet and I’d like to suggest [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. I know [name]Rose[/name] is a common middle, but I’m loving the sound of it, regardless. Good luck!